Water-safe Hearing Aid

It’s easy to understand why those with hearing impairments miss out on a lot of activities, especially ones that involve water. This thoughtful hearing aid design called PressureAID aims to expand their participation by providing audio assistance in and out of the water. A specialized skin ensure that it stays secure in the ear canal so the wearer can slip in and out of the water without concern. With an appearance similar to normal earbuds, the design is also a more stylish solution.

Designer: Nicholas Marks

• How much are these waterproof hearing aids?

• David Ross says:

I am very interested my self. How much are they and it where can I get them. The military helped mess up my hearing and won’t do anything. Thank you

• Rose winslet says:

My father is suffering from the same disease in right side ear and he usually feel a roaring sound called tinnitus, and the feeling of ear pressure or pain.
    Is it the symptom of hearing loss?
    Well to prevent his left side ear from infection and other related disorders we are using online hearing test services. It may be helpful to check the current status of his ear.

• SAMUEL S.STOKES says:

Hi, HAVE SOME QUESTION TO ANSWER. I AM INTERESTED HOW MUCH ARE YOUR PRODUCT,AND IT WHERE CAN I GET THEM.BECAUSE I HAVE HEARING LOSS EVER SINCE I WAS YOUNG. I AM NOW 71 YEARS OLD. I HAVE MEDICAL AVELUATION,EYE AND EAR INSTITUTE UPMC (UNIVERSITY OF PITT MEDICAL CENTER).I AM WEARING BEHIND EAR HEARING AID ON THE LEFT EAR.I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. AND IF YOU NEED MY HEARING TEST RESULTS. EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS.LAST QUESTION,DO YOUR COMPANY HAVE FINANCING OF HEARING AID PAYMENT PLAN?I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU REAL SOON. THANK YOU.//

• Please how can I get a pair of these ?
    Am suffering of a partial hearig loss on both ears .
    Please help , am waiting for your replay .
    Tell me if I can buy them online please.

• Nick Marks says:

This is only a concept. Apologies

• Nick Marks says:

I empathize with your hearing condition. I have the same thing. However, this is only a concept

• David Ross says:

They look great and I would love to try them but how much ? That’s the big ? I am not made of money and just like everyone else I need these but price is everything.