0-60 Seconds in 60 Seconds…

Albert Einstein once said “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” Tell that to designer John Pszeniczny, he thinks time could use a turbo boost and has designed the fastest watch on Earth dubbed “F1/Carbon GMT”. Inspired by the F1 race car world and constructed of carbon fiber, Swarovski crystal, rubber and metal, this timepiece has 18 identical rubies and tells the time in everyone of the 18 cities on the 2008 F1 circuit. With a built in lap timer function and a stopwatch, time will seem to stand still as it races by at relative speed…which is 42.

Designer: John Pszeniczny

Shares 6.7K

• Phillip says:

same

• oscar says:

How can i bougth this watch and what is the cost????

• briana says:

Ivwould love to buy one. How would I go About doin so

• Rem says:

Where can this be purchased?

• Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this web page, and post is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

• mary says:

I would really like to buy this for my fiancé but like everyone else seems to be asking where can I purchase it and how much is it? Please help.. Thank you

• mary says:

I would really like to buy this for my fiancé but like everyone else seems to be asking where can I purchase it and how much is it? Please help, Thank you

• If you can’t might wear a fabulous mask, compared to step will probably rule out the intense dress
    fancy dress outfits that are dependent on masks.
    The website offers a wide variety of hair clips, flowers,
    baby bows, headbands, french clips, and cheer bows for females of
    all ages–babies, toddlers, girls, teens, and women.
    Celebs have an extremely large influence, shaping
    opinions and creating developments: hair designs, clothing, devices and a lot
    much more.

• Noble says:

But there are also those who are not amenable to this kind of treatment such as Dr.
    Nathan Newman is world renowned for his advanced cosmetic surgery procedures.
    Those who want to get rid of such problems must have tried various anti-ageing products, but found no result.

• Hair removal in some areas is essential to replace the
    areas where its growth has stopped. These use a number of techniques to
    move the natural oils down their hair such as boar bristle brushing and ‘scritching’
    between washes. Your hair protected the top
    of the head from the elements.

• *If the IRS receives no response, you may receive notice for additional tax
    assessment or audit. Then I will upload all 20 of these
    to my host to correspond with my domain name that I
    was using for my initial redirect. Most of the economic stimulus checks have been delivered.

• tan says:

One of the leading results of extended hours of being underneath the intense burning heat of the sun is the growth and development of Cancer.
    If you don’t mind your tan being darker than you can treat the rest of your tan instead
    of the blotches and streaks. First of all choose a suntan lotion that has a lot of moisturizer in it.

• martin says:

I would like to buy it. Where I can buy it?