Happy Feet

In the year 2020, the importance of hygiene will be even greater than it is today. This appliance called Happy Feet, is a solution for cleaning and sanitizing shoes. It uses charcoal, and ultraviolet rays to eliminate odors and sterilize shoes, both inside and out. Sleek lotus shape, and a spectacular light show when it operates.

Designer: Sang-hoon Park & Jong-hyun Kim

• jackmihoff says:

do i have to wait till 2020?
    and i wasn’t aware adidas made those as hightops

• Unknown Person says:

This will be useless. And the added radiation will not help either.

• Zak Jones! says:

Uh, what radiation? UV light is hardly dangerous to humans, and leaves no lingering 'radiation.' If you'll go back to your high school Earth Sciences class, you'll remember learning that you're being constantly bombarded by UV radiation from the sun. While it seems to have damaged you, it's essentially harmless.

Let's know our stuff before we bash on very useful products. :)

• Kody says:

If you understood what collagen is, you might be able to understand the point of the article even if the author isnt so informed, he has a good point

• Unknown Person says:

This will be useless. And the added radiation will not help either.

• Zak Jones! says:

Let's know our stuff before we bash on very useful products. :)

• Kody says:

• joe says:

this will totally give you foot cancer

• joe says:

this will totally give you foot cancer

• Stumbler says:

I don't see the necessity in it… It would be NICE, but that's about it, seeing that it is a glorified sun lamp I'm assuming that it's going to be expensive. In my experience my shoes would become tattered and torn before they exceed the level of stench to clear a room, so I'd prefer to purchase new shoes instead. Although, I would see this as a great investment for bowling alleys (if they're still around by 2020) or wrestling teams, because anyone who has wrestled knows of the dangers of RINGWORM!! this is just my two cents.

• Stumbler says:

• stumbler2 says:

uv radiation is the most negligable form of radiation that exists, basically it can only cause sunburns. it doesn't linger when you turn of your lights, it gets dark instantly, not gradually. it's stupid people who heaar the word radiation and think that suddenly it's going to be chernobyl in your shoes. grow a backbone or a brain, preferably both

• stumbler2 says:

• I.don't.have.a.name says:

seems useless

• I.don't.have.a.name says:

seems useless

• Im sure a cupboard would make a far more pleasant looking shoe and trainer holder!

• finz2l2r says:

I NEED NOW!!!!

• Brendan says:

I could really use something like this as my feet stink from squash and my job. My wife would love it too!