“What is in it for me?” A logical question that most designers and design companies ask me when I talk about participating in design competitions. The reason why it’s a big deal to be noticed asap is the kind of lightening speed with which information travels these days. Keeping with the times is A’ Design Awards and in their 2015 edition they elaborate the extensive benefits of participating – fame, prestige, recognition, credibility, publicity and international awareness, being the keywords here.
The primary aim of the A’ Design Award & Competition is to create a global awareness and understanding for good design practices and principles by highlighting best designs in all countries and in all industrial fields. The ultimate aim of the A’ Design Awards is to push designers and brands worldwide to create superior products and projects that benefit the society. Every year, projects that focus on innovation, technology, design and creativity are awarded and pushed into the spotlight.
- Winning A’ Design Award includes the award trophy, the annual yearbook, printed certificate in metal frame, award winners manual, free gala-night invitation for two people to the award ceremony.
- Free participation and space allocation in the winners’ exhibition.
- Free sales listing at SaloneDelDesigner, free utilization of DesignMediator services, inclusion in BuySellDesign Network.
- Proof of creation service, free subscription to listof.net and free listing at DesignMegaStore.
- Guaranteed publication through IDNN and DXGN Networks to 100+ magazines including Design Interviews & DM Design Magazine, press release preparation and distribution through DesignPRWire, publicity and visibility through DesignMedia communications.
- This year, there will be 3 International Exhibitions: In Italy, In Holland and In Ireland, to celebrate the Dublin’s World Design Hub 2015 status.
- La Notte Premio A’ (The gala-night and award ceremony) will take place in Como Lake
A’ Design Award & Competition is open to submissions from entries in 110 categories. Submissions can be made to Furniture Design, Interiors, Electronic Devices, Architecture, Packaging, Graphic Design, Ready-Made, Jewelry Design, Interfaces, Web Sites, Transportation, Yacht Design and others. View a list of all design award categories and requirements.
- Deadline for submission is on February 28, 2015.
- Before nominating your projects, you can get a complimentary preliminary score for your submissions by simply uploading your works.
- Winners will get early communication on March 7, 2015, and results will be announced on Yanko Design on April 15, 2015.
- Learn more here.