It took a bunch of designers to figure out that a number of us fall off the wagon while following an exercise regime. Hence, they have designed a clever motivational and goal oriented skipping rope that keeps you on your course. The No Red No Stop encourages persistence and teams the rope with visual illumination, which acts as the encouraging factor.
This is how it works:
- Set your target number of jumps on the handle’s LCD touch screen.
- During the exercise session, the color of the rope will change automatically, telling us which stage we are in and how close we are to our own goal.
- The color changes from green to red, with blue and purple as intermediate stages.
- Green represents health, and drives you to exercise actively. Red represents passion, and encourages you to stick to your goal.
- Essentially, you shouldn’t stop skipping until the rope turns red.
- The handles are made of rubber, which is non-slip and suitable for ergonomic design.
No Red No Stop is a 2013 Red Dot Award: Design Concept Winner.
Designers: Chen Xuyan, Fang Zhipeng, Gao Yuxiang, Lai Shengqi, Sun Duojun, Tang Chunhua, Yu Mengling & Zhou Tengjiao