Stylish Headphones for Autistic Adults

Cumulus is a stylish headphone designed for autistic adults, where the headband goes round the neck and it has a galvanic skin sensor. This sensor helps determine the rise of temperature or heart rate via vibrations and better understand the mental conditioning of the autistic adult, at that given moment. The way the headphones wrap around the user’s ears also provides a sense of comfort and security.

The Cumulus has three modes: Sound Cancellation, Directional Microphone and Music. By covering the ears, the Sound Cancellation gets activated and provides absolute silence; by simply putting a hand at the back of the ear will activate Directional Microphone, which can isolate speech from background noise; and simply swiping the panel will activate Music. A sophisticated and handy aid for those who need it!

Designer: Diamond Ho

• joe says:

Awesome idea…. would love to discuss the opportunity to develop this product with someone….how can i get in touch??

• M.Lynn says:

Awesome idea. Please continue to develop on this. As there is a market for this. Autism is real and not going anywhere any time soon.

• Amy says:

Do these headphones not exist yet? I’m wanting to buy them TODAY.

• Rubi says:

Hi, we are working on a school project that is awed by this headphones and would like to incorporate this idea and credit you in our project?

• Dianna says:

I have a son who would benefit by wearing these – Are these available for purchase?

• This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

• I’m pretty pleased to uncover this page.
    I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every part of it and I have you book marked
    to check out new stuff on your web site.

• Nader’s book was genuinely targeting the auto business then, in fact, only
    one particular chapter offers with the early model Corvairs,
    which had concerns.

• Diana says:

Are these headphones available to purchase? If so, how much and where how to I buy them?

• Jennifer Stock says:

I’m a woman with Asperger’s and I’d be very interested in your Cumulus noise canceling headphones. I wasn’t diagnosed until a few years ago, and I’m trying to find tools that will help me cope better at work and out in the community. I’ve seen the basic information you have advertised, what I’d really like to know is when and where they will be available. I thank you for your time!