Hot Hatch

I love me a hatchback and I love me a Tesla! The Tesla C captures the brand’s unique design language in a forward-thinking 2-door city car that lives up to the original’s sporting intentions. Features include an all-glass top, motorized oversize side doors that slide toward the front rather than swing open and an electric motor/lithium-ion battery system for sporty performance without sporty emissions. Aesthetically, it’s in line with Tesla’s modern design direction and would be a perfect addition to their limited line of roadsters and sedans.

Designer: Dejan Hristov

• Melox says:

nice concept! i like so much the idea for the bikes!

• Bob Cheney says:

What a great looking car, the sooner it is made the better, This is what the car industry needs a good shake up,LOve the purple and silver model, and the rear rack for your bikes is a very good idea.

• Fredrik says:

That first render made me almost not want to view the gallery! Rest of them were better tho 🙂 I’d love for the industry to reinvent itself more than this but it’s on the right track.

• mif991 says:

Styling is OK. Renderings are substandard. Did you ever do hand sketches and thumbnails?

• max says:

Ive always wondered if it would really be released as it appears on here

• Brandon says:

I would buy it! Great style, concept and looks sporty

• sanae says:

Awesome concept so innovative

• Sam says:

Great concept. I love the 5th door fully open. I’m sick and tired of bumping my head to the trunk every time I open it. I on’t feel easy with the door opening mechanism though.

• moo says:

I like the concept form. The doors seem problematic as they take up a lot of uncontrollable distance to open. The rear seat passenger looks pretty uncomfortable from the side view diagram, though it is a hatchback. Also, the alternative rear lights that act as a brace for the bicycle rack makes little sense. Why not just leave them built in rather than optional?

• ozzie says:

Meh. I adore hatchbacks. Not this one

• You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!