OMG! I Love the Blue Facebook Phone!

Thank god I didn’t invest in the Facebook IPO. I’d much rather bet my money on a Bluephone….the Facebook! It looks interesting and boasts drool-worthy features. The sleek blue case is fashioned out of metal and it sports a 4.2-inch screen. The front hosts 5 – megapixel camera and an 8 – megapixel camera adorns the back. It juices up via induction charging using a dedicated dock. Of course all this is in the designer’s imagination, but who am I to complain! I can only imagine the customized hotkeys and impending chaos it will create in my online life. Yes, I await the FB Phone with eager enthusiasm!

Designer: Michal Bonikowski

• Lan says:

I dont think this will save face book Ipo from dropping to $15 per share.

• ben says:

Can it do >anything< an app can not? (design-vise, it's nothing new or impressive.)

• Matthew says:

We all know Facebook loves to collect data on it’s users but would we really trust them with our private phone calls, text messages, and pretty much everything we do with our mobiles.

I don’t see this going anywhere, it looks nice, but I guess the only colour would be blue. The camera should be a lot more hi-res (maybe 12 mega-pixel), with a new “Facebook” OS they’ll be hardly any apps apart from the ones it has on it’s site. What sets this apart from all the other smart phones, apart from being mainly for “Facebook”…

• Matthew says:

I don’t see this going anywhere, it looks nice, but I guess the only colour would be blue. The camera should be a lot more hi-res (maybe 12 mega-pixels), with a new “Facebook” OS they’ll be hardly any apps apart from the ones it has on it’s site. What sets this apart from all the other smart phones, apart from being mainly for “Facebook”…

• zohaib says:

can i install twitter in this phone 😛

• Vijay G. Kamat says:

i will go on buying fb puts to buy blue phone or phones, somehow right now my pockets are empty for another smartphone.

• Vijay G. Kamat says:

if they had put in good lens then put 8mp in the front and 12mp in the back

• Dagvadorj says:

Looks unconvincing without Like button on bottom 😉

• Shakor AHmed says:

awesome theme . 1stly i buy that phone . i love it 😀

• Peter says:

It is great. I love it.
    I would say, this phone is the future.

• badman #SWOG says:

awesome

• MIneydi Martinez says:

When is it going to be available for people to buy and where can people buy

• joanns says:

Helpful іnformation. Fortunate mе I discovered your site accidentally, аnd I’m shocked whhy this coincidence Ԁiԁ
    nnot happened іn advance! I bookmarked it.

• This post gives clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging,
    that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.

• Wow, this paragrraph is good, my younger sister is analyzing
    tyese things, thus I am going to inform her.

• Imogen says:

I used to be suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this
    submit is written by him as nobody else realize such distinct
    approximately my trouble. You’re wonderful! Thank you!

• I do not know whether it’s just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site.

It appears like some of the written text on your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if
    this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this
    happen previously. Thank you

• We all retweeted each other’s blog post links for a period of 30
    days, bringing us all more traffic and visibility online.
    One of your goals is to keep people retweeting your message.
    However the fashion has drastically evolved these days;
    bumper stickers are widely used in a number of locations like
    binders, files, walls and desks. * I promise you that you have never seen anything like this
    before in your life.

• The spray skirt fits snugly to the torso of the paddler and acts
    as a watertight seal for the kayak. Make sure your seat, foot braces, and rudder assembly
    are all in good shape prior to paddling. Depending
    on your physical location, you can always plan a kayak trip in the form of
    family holiday recreation or simply group outing. This equipment should includes: a life jacket (PFD), a sprayskirt, a pump or
    bailer, sponge, paddle, a whistle, a paddle float, a spare paddle,
    and a buoyant heaving line.

• Zella says:

Twitter offers immediate feedback from verified sources at one place and one doesn’t have to do
    a lot of moving around websites to find out particular information.
    Be in the know and strive to update often so that you can maximize the
    potential of the internet to help you earn big and steady profit.
    Article marketing can be beneficial for all the parties involved,
    namely, the reader, the company providing the articles, and the company providing
    that particular product or service.

• Cy – Fi found that she could make the crops grow faster by disconnecting the wi-fi connection on her phone and
    advancing the handset’s clock to force a game ahead in time.

Radio Frequency Identification Technology is designed to make paying for a purchase easier
    and faster. Their hardware seems to be the best quality out there for
    mainstream computers.

• Bookkeeping is a daunting task; many companies have failed due to
    poor bookkeeping. There is no need to work over time since
    with the help of this bookkeeping software, bookkeepers – A
    jobs can be achieved effectively and speedily. Maintaining records, handling invoices, and reconciling bank transactions should be
    done by a professional accountant who is adept at online bookkeeping services.
    Double-entry bookkeeping requires recording of each transaction twice using debits and credits which serves
    as a type of error protection system.

• Tremendous issues here. I am ѵerʏ happy to see yoսr article.
    Thhank yoս a lot and I am looking forward to touch
    you. Will you please drop me a mail?

• gaurav dutt says:

Mom , i want that sweet blue thing at any cost

• Elvera says:

Hi, the whole thing is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s genuinely excellent, keep up
    writing.