Transfer Documents On The Go

U Transfer USB stick eliminates the need for using a computer as a medium to transfer information from one stick to another. It is equipped with a display that is hopefully a touchscreen, and has a slot at one end to hook up another stick. File transfers promise to be easy, and I can imagine myself using this stick at live blogging events.

Designer: Yiyan Cao

• Marucins says:

power source?

• Matthew says:

I’m guessing it has an internal battery and you probably charge it through USB in the first place.

• Dr.A.Jagadeesh says:

Very Innovative and will be roaring success as a Commercial product.
    Dr.A.Jagadeesh Nellore(AP),India

• Michael says:

This is just genius, because USB is far from being outdated but still in need of an (or better THIS) kind of update.

I hope to see these USBs in stores soon!

• Carl says:

Sticks are like video tapes and cd’s now, on their way out. Cough ..Cloud push?

• Ayouch says:

the idea is brilliant..but I’v a deja-vu feeling about it, normally if that product come out someday it must be equipped with Android 4.1 JB (Yiyan Cao’s GUI 😉 ) & USB 3.0.1 as main specs, the design should be reviewed (or simplified), finally the gadget can be proposed in many colors.

• Ayouch says:

the idea is brilliant..but I’v a deja-vu feeling about it, normally if that product come out someday it must be equipped with Android 4.1 JB (Yiyan Cao’s GUI 😉 ) & USB 3.0.1 as main specs, the design should be reviewed (or simplified).

• Shrenik Shikhare says:

I had developed this device in my Final year project. It was developed in 2010, was trying to make it comercial product. But as I am working individual and coz of finanacial issue, I was unable to promote it.

Thanks.

But this product is nice infact, with nice GUI interface. May i know the price of same?

• Mark says:

I had the exact same idea back in 2004. I did not have any means to develop a prototype. I would not have made it curved though, that makes it awkward. It looks like there may be micro sd slots on the side, nice touch. Other than the curvature it is exactly what I envisioned, screen and all. I imagine it has a Lithium Ion battery that recharges when interfaced with a computer.It is really frustrating to have a good idea and not be able to do anything about it, but I am grateful someone was able to do it.

• Lisa says:

Where do you buy??

• Lisa says:

Where do you buy?

• Lisa says:

Where do you buy

• DANISH AJAZ says:

I WANT THIS U TRANSFER PENDRIVE

• Anu says:

Can i know the price please?

• pawan says:

I would like to buy this usb…..when this will be available in the market

• Connor says:

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!

• ubaldo says:

dove si può comprare?quanto costa?grazie”!

• You can keep your spray tan longer by using products
    that will not only preserve its color but also enhances it.
    The easier products to use are those that you rub into your skin.
    There is no reason to be self-conscious about your body in front of the woman, or man, who is tanning you.

• If you have any questions pertaining to where
    and ways to utilize web site ( super fast reply ), you can contact us at the
    web page. Is he an active member of a Plastic Surgery Association or Society.
    This will give an assurance that the treatment which has offered is effective and suitable for you.

• それはマンチェスターが提供しなければならないコンピュータの修理のための最良の選択肢の1つです
    しかしながらsが働くということであり、意志決定の過程に関する問題にはある種があって、すなわち、それが不可欠であると、信じるためにサウナが許容する山本謙吾たちの身体、あなた、呼吸して、まっすぐなあなたの肺に取り入れられる一層の熱い湿気の多い空気を含んでください。

• Kelly Pauig says:

Hello! May i borrow this idea and use it for one of my classes? I will credit you ofcourse. It is for my Operations Management Subject 🙂

• Corina says:

Hi…I’m interested in buying U Transfer USB stick. Could you please let me know where can I buy it?

Many thanks in advance.