Look. Donʼt touch. The New Samsung Smart TV

Smart is as smart does! In this day and age of gesture control, face recognition and smart interaction, it is quite flippant for us to expect anything else from Samsung. Which is why their new commercial highlighting these features, had me in splits! Guys, if it’s Victoria’s Secret model Angela Bellotte dressed in skimpy clothes and waving, do you really think she’s calling out to YOU! Well yes, maybe…

Nah, she’s just watching her new Samsung Smart TV! She’s using both motion control and voice control to activate her TV, but the guys across the street think she is waving to them personally, ha! Can you spot all the celebrity cameos as the story unfolds in the video below? I spotted some!

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

Samsung’s 2012 Smart TV is part of the next-generation of televisions hitting the market, which are entirely interactive. Smart TVs feature Smart Interaction, Smart Content and Smart Evolution.

Details

• Control entertainment in new ways with Smart Interaction
  • Log into the Smart Hub using Face Recognition
  • Control settings easily with Voice and Motion Control
  • Enjoy 2D and 3D entertainment in full HD 1080p
  • Connect to Smart Content with Family Story, Fitness and Kids
  • Stay cutting-edge with the Smart Evolution Kit

To see more behind-the-scenes footage and stills from the shoot, visit the Samsung Electronics Facebook page here.

• as says:

pretty girl!

• MDesigns says:

Good one.

• Dumary says:

Pretty Girl?? Not for me..but good looking tv!

• Christina says:

Is there a reason they needed to use a girl wearing booty shorts and a belly showing tank top to showcase this product?

Come on. This is a design website. This looks more appropriate for a male dominant magazine.

I realize ID is primarily men, but there are some girls in the field.

This goes hand in hand with why all of the stock vector outlines for females look like strippers. Please stop objectifying women.

• Hunter says:

Honestly the only thing I like about it (besides the relatively cute girl in the ad) is the thinness: 1.9″.

• Eric says:

I’ve got one of those Samsung Smart TVs. It’s the ES800 from last year. It works kind of like that. Not as smooth as one would want. I usually go with the standard remote. That’s okay. It’s looking like they are getting with the program this year. Not a bad video either. Probably would have picked one up earlier had I seen this. Lol.

• I just couldnt leave your internet site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the useful info yo

• Evan says:

I just came here to read the comments about the girl 🙂 BTW, awesome TV!