Why Don’t We Have Iron Boards Like This!

E-Board is super classy and I love it! The ironing board has five components that adhere and adapt to the garment that you are ironing. A controlling green knob allows you to split the board up for easy ironing of pants and wings out the sides for sleeves. Skirts, coats, trousers, shirts or any other thang, basically the board makes the mundane chore of ironing a whole lot easy. Clever integration of a hanger-stand and iron-stand, adds to the perks. Love!

E-Board is a 2012 iF Design Talents entry.

Designer: Mohsen Jafari Malek

• Cheryl Braden says:

I would like to know more about the e-board ironing board. Great idea

• poli says:

great idea!!!!! why don’t you use Kickstarter to make it real????

• Money Making says:

Since business owners lack financial skills of the accountant, a marketing service is important for good communication. com, or you’re planning to open one soon, it’s certain that some
    amount of homework will equip any crafter with improved knowledge of their unique niche, value, and target audience.
    The major challenge of SEO is that there are billions of pages
    in the search engine indexes and your position in the SERPS is dependent on a
    constantly changing algorithm which is not published.

• In California, to become a CPA, a candidate must meet
    certain minimum requirements. Accounting software will automate your transactions, which helps eliminate a
    chance for error caused due to manual data-entry mistakes.
    CPAs do not follow in the personality trait footsteps of their accounting brethren.

• Mary says:

When will this be at the market I will love to have one

• Amo says:

Hello I am interests on the board and wheel quite like buy. But nowhere to find. Can you give me seine vessel can I buy.

• Mary says:

I love it and need one ASAP. When will it be on the market?

• Scott says:

Hi Janko,

Has anything happened with this product idea? I think it’s great and has a real chance to become something. Please advise current status, I’m interested in helping.

Regards,
    Scott Gifford

• James says:

Why this board is still under the market? Why all iron board are same, no board make iron convenient,ridiculous, let me know if this e-board is on the market.

• Lisa says:

Where can I contribute to help this get made? Do you have a kick-starter or something? This is genius, and I can’t believe the design has been around for several years now without going into the manufacturing phase.