iPhone Gets Wallmounted and Docked

On/off the Wall is a clever docking station for the iPhone. It wallmounts the phone in such a way that you can operate it without a hitch! The dock casing does not interfere with the touchscreen or the home button. All apps at your fingertips and what’s more the design pays tribute to Donn Koh’s reNEW Solar Charger. Love it!

Designer: Benjamin Helle

• Jimmy C says:

I love the use of that carpet texture in the renders. And I love the idea of just plugging this into the wall. I would use this a lot.

• Allanbritto says:

It is an interesting functional concept, however I believe the overall design can be improved.

• Nathan says:

Why not plug it into the wall with the supplied cord? That way you can at least move the phone around and you dont have to crouch down in front of the wall to use it. Plugging in the phone doesn’t render it (or your opposable thumbs) useless, but this concept takes it one step closer to that. Try refocusing on the design idea.

• Marucins says:

Idiots, who has a home power socket at a height of meter?

• kenblue says:

I like the sketch:)

• Emmo709 says:

Can I order one for my iPhone and iPad please?

• Emmo709 says:

All people Complying with UK building regulations, plUs most people with a kitchen.

• anoush says:

awesome sketches & illutrator drawings and good innovation, but the design could be refined more ie the aesthetic appeal and the coherence to the phone..

• for more information please visit here : more information please visit
    here :. This is the biggest benefit of hiring a professional mover in Chennai.
    Music, yoga, meditation, prayer; whatever it
    takes to get out of your own negative thoughts and into
    a more positive mindset.

• Your syndicate agreement does not have to be a complex document.

At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.
    Revealed in my unique readymade bait and homemade
    bait carp and catfish bait secrets ebooks is far more
    powerful information look up my unique website (Baitbigfish) and see my
    biography below for details of my ebooks deals right now.

• These boxes are specially designed for shipping clothes, framed artwork and perilous
    materials. 3rd party logistics providers specialize in many areas including:
    . Professional removal agencies of Noida address this problem.
    You would also observe that the agent is capable of managing trucking
    logistics for all types of airfreight and ocean freight
    import and export services. The Nissan Altima is a good choice among
    midsize cars. Once you hold this handset, you can feel you are touching elegance
    at the palm of your hands. As we all knows that engine is a powerful machine infect we can say
    that our vehicle is nothing without engine so
    engine play an important role in our vehicle. Ceiling bags in conjunction with storage boxes will help you
    to store as much toys as possible. It has diverse cosmopolitan lifestyles offering
    different kinds of foods, entertainment, night
    life, and festivals. They bring along with themselves quality
    containers, cartons or boxes of various sizes to
    pack each and every item safely.

• Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve
    the quality of your skin while offering you a dark natural looking tan. – Oxybenzone – carcinogen and contributor to
    vascular disease, may affect the brain and nervous system in animals.
    I picture a white light swirling around me, and see myself smiling and happy as I say
    to myself, “I am Happy, I am Healthy, I am Wealthy, I am Wise, I am Light, I am Love.