Not Your Average Mobile Phone

The ENSEMBLE explores new ideas about mobile phones. A metal skin protects a vegetal core. A spin unfolds to dispatch its “digital sap.” An organic and intimate relationship is established through this staging technology. The controls are voice command enabled and information is displayed through a micro screen. The phone is not an inert object placed on your cheek, but a succession of colored skins and sensitive materials that open to spread messages.

Designer: Jerome Olivet

• Lenny says:

What.

• Lenny says:

What.

• krevproductions says:

meh

• krevproductions says:

meh

• Solomon Victor Tseng says:

now if I offend anyone I'm sorry but thing looks like a female vibrator from the 2050s

• Solomon Victor Tseng says:

• dror says:

looks interesting but a lot of information is missing such as how to use it, scale (i mean, it can be an ear plug or the size of a public phone…), etc….

• dror says:

• FLX says:

Is this a very bonkers looking mobile phone in your pocket or are you happy to see me..?

• FLX says:

• I am quite conservative when it comes to phones (I don't play on them, surf on Internet etc) but this is just useless, unless you can shave with it, as that was my first impression, second one was already mentioned vibrator. Today people want something small and powerful, not only a thing to make a phonecall but to do lots of other things (I occasionaly make some notes on my phone). And with this one you probably can't even text.

• @bySeeing says:

they're just letting anyone use CAD software these days.

• @bySeeing says:

they're just letting anyone use CAD software these days.