Robbins Corvette

Take a peek at this brand new vision for the future form of the Corvette. This is a project worked on by a Transportation Design student James Robbins, one where the entire history of the Corvette was researched and the design language and progression was noted and accounted for. The images you’re about to see are what this designer sees as the next logical step in the long line of super sleek, fashionable, ultra sporty vehicles.

In this project the current C6 Corvette proportions were kept, the surface being broken up into interesting sections to further evolve the form. The designer lets us know that these images are the final CAD model built in Autodesk’s AutoStudio and rendered in Keyshot 2. Looks great!

Designer: James Robbins

• IGreenSpot says:

The red one looks better than the silver. If the design was a little bit futuristic, I would definitely want one.

• IGreenSpot says:

• Robert says:

We need 4 identical tail lights…tradition

• Robert says:

We need 4 identical tail lights…tradition

• Darlene says:

I agree with IGreenSpot,the red one is the most appealing, but I would really like to see them live, they really look great.

• Darlene says:

• Sorin F says:

I am with the black one, it is the most appealing to me. The different noticeable sections are definitely a futuristic characteristic.

• Sorin F says:

• bder_alhubail says:

It is look very nice,but I agree with Robert about the 4 tradition tail lights .

• bder_alhubail says:

• stephen russell says:

Looks no different than more Aero than Vette now being made, NOT a real Update model.
    Nothing Unique, just extending classic lines since 1969.

• stephen russell says:

Nothing Unique, just extending classic lines since 1969.

• CarlCor says:

this just looks like a redesign of the corvette, with the actual chasis they are using, if it was futuristic i dont think they would use the same chases, it would probably have a different lenght

• CarlCor says:

• Mike says:

Looks like a mesh of the Mazda Rx8 with a modern Corvette.

• Mike says:

Looks like a mesh of the Mazda Rx8 with a modern Corvette.

• Mehmet says:

The ugliest Corvette I've ever seen. This car deserves some respect.
    Excessively over designed

• Mehmet says:

The ugliest Corvette I've ever seen. This car deserves some respect.
    Excessively over designed

• Fer says:

i love the corvette..!

• Fer says:

i love the corvette..!

• herr says:

very good! but where is the handles? how do you open the car

• herr says:

very good! but where is the handles? how do you open the car

• freddy says:

finaly it looks like a ferrieri,,,very sleek

• maria says:

they need to make all vetts automatic trans ,,give the people a choice auto or manuel trans,,not everybody knows how 2 drive shift,for exp.i wanted to buy the vett with the 605hp but i had to settle for the grand sport because the 605hp does not come in automatic……..vett will lose a lot of sales we live in the u.s not overseas

• Joe says:

The area at the front edge of the doors where the back meets the front kills the flow of the body, it looks as though something stepped on the roof above the front window. No flow at all with this design. The taillights should all be the same, just change out the outer ones to match the inner ones. The body forming along the top rear from the door ledges back toward and around the taillights I think looks great, just get rid of the interuption of the flow at the front of the doors, larger headlights with a smaller, maybe, slit lower grill intake to match the rear split window add active suspension with monster Brembo brakes and 20X10 front with 21X13 rear Magnesium wheels with Michelin's 2011 Pilot Super Sport 285's up front and 345's out back, add a 750hp Supercharged 7.0L LS7, keep it at around 2900lbs and you have my next ZR1, a guy can wish!

• Joe says:

• KIPODESIGN says:

Finally a Corvette that doesn’t look like a box from the back… 🙂

• KIPODESIGN says:

Finally a Corvette that doesn’t look like a box from the back… 🙂

• very nice car, but it must cost much money