While You’re Waiting at a Stop Light

Here’s an idea that’s almost there. The Droplet Traffic Light works like your standard fare but the opposite, inactive side displays the latest news blurbs and weather conditions. Okay WAIT A MINUTE. I need my thinking caps on because this must be designed for traffic systems that move in circular paradigms. Wouldn’t work in the States where traffic takes turns with cross-traffic. Novel idea though and love that it’s solar powered.

Designer: Psychic Factory

• jun says:

see motion picture -> http://blog.naver.com/psychicguys/90101643531 (psychic factory blog)

• jun says:

• another distraction for road users, do we really need this?

• another distraction for road users, do we really need this?

• tseng103 says:

The fact that this is solar-powered is awesome. However, really though, is this a joke?
    It's informative, but who gives the heck about reading on a traffic light? Alright the temperature-telling function would at least be practical because it's not distracting but putting news headline on it seems a little bit too unnecessary.
    Some pedestrians may also get confused. For most of the time, things are better with just one function. I hope this concept will never be put to real use.

• tseng103 says:

• Frans says:

Why would I want to read news or check the weather when I'm on the road? I think that this idea will never be used, because it's so useless.

• Frans says:

• A wtf moment.

• yxes says:

if your outside you already know what weather it is?

• yxes says:

if your outside you already know what weather it is?

• Agree with poster Jared, many models come with indoor temp monitors to show outside Temp & who needs the news when U have Sirius XM radio etc.
    Cute but useless.

Cute but useless.

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says: