Kill That Annoying Noise!

Noise cancellation earphones eliminate ambient noises so that you can listen to music clearly or sleep peacefully in the drone. But how about the time that you want to filter out the electronic noises of machines etc. in your environment, and hold a conversation with your co-worker? The Kill Noise earplug suits this purpose and realizes noise reduction by electronic filtering, which can make people communicate easily in the noisy environments. The bright-orange polyester buds have an adjustment knob to set the filters and a built-in battery that lasts long.

Designer: Xiao-bin

• Diego says:

oh, this is beautiful…

• Diego says:

oh, this is beautiful…

• basin_bomber says:

great! I love them, would love to see them made into a real product.

• basin_bomber says:

great! I love them, would love to see them made into a real product.

• Steffen says:

Thats realy great! But what´w about the costs and where can I by this great ear plug ins?

• Steffen says:

Thats realy great! But whatw about the costs and where can I by this great ear plug ins?

• Emilien says:

allready exist in france … http://www.earpad.fr/accueil.html

• Will says:

i think, it's not really the same thing : earpad filters noise to attenuate them and kill noise stops them

• Emilien says:

allready exist in france … http://www.earpad.fr/accueil.html

• Will says:

• Aurora says:

I would like also (as basin_bomber) to see this item delveloped into a real one, and not too expensive, as I have a real problem with noises, since cannot hear any conversations.

• Aurora says:

• Patrick Huns says:

is this an actual product or just a concept? Its really good and very marketable.

• Patrick Huns says:

• basin_bomber says:

@Aurora I have the same problem, I suffer from hyperacusis….. hearing background noises louder than anything else. and I cannot make a conversation out, All i can hear is a muffled drone of peoples voices.

Would this product help?

• basin_bomber says:

Would this product help?

• anne says:

Excellent !
    I'm light sleeper and where I live it can get noise sometimes, this I would def. use !

• anne says:

Excellent !

• oh wonderful .. Noise pollution is just way too much these days .. I think it would be more savvy if there was a radio option or a blue-tooth connectivity to digital devices .

• paul says:

Where can I buy it, and what is the price? thank you

• paul says:

Where can I buy it, and what is the price? thank you

• Fung says:

Where can I buy it, and what is the price? thank you

• Fung says:

Where can I buy it, and what is the price? thank you

• Sandy says:

For Kill That Annoying Noise product, pls let me know it is possible to purchase in Hong Kong as I would like to try and see it is workable or not before I order more. Pls reply and let me know the shop in Hong Kong detail if there has any.

• Sandy says:

• Monita says:

Great design !! I wanna know if it's a real product and where I can buy it. Do you have any shop in HK ?

• Monita says:

• Eilieen Eulich says:

Ok smart posters. This is a CONCEPT. It is not for sale. The 'filtering chip' technology does not exist — not at this size. If it did, these would probably cost $1000 a pair. Also, the ergonomics are all wrong — I am a profesional musician and we use modeled earplugs all the time. These would never fit in an actually ear, not properly at least.

Good idea in theory, just not possible to implement. NEXT!

• Eilieen Eulich says:

Good idea in theory, just not possible to implement. NEXT!

• chan boon sin says:

i would like to buy it,let me know how.

• chan boon sin says:

i would like to buy it,let me know how.

• Dax says:

hmmm… I want these but with enhanced hearing and not reduction of sound… or maybe with both functions.

• Dax says:

• soundrya says:

Dear sir,

We required this ear sets ,how much its cost.
    kindly please send the details.

g n rajesh
    9848626677
    [email protected]

• Glenn Faubel says:

Good day very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionallyI am happy to search out numerous useful information here within the post, we’d like develop extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .