Diploma In Cord Management

Do you have a diploma in appliance management? It’s a new course for silly folks who wrap the electric cord around a hot toaster or kettle, burning out the plastic cover and putting themselves in danger. A candidate for this diploma is my mother, coz she’s always doing such silly things to her appliance, especially when she is stowing away the iron! Dumb, but true! Since course fees are high, I’m gonna ask appliance makers to adopt the E-Line Cord instead, sensible to wrap around a grooved wire, than a hot appliance.

Designer: Kim Mi Ran

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1tZZgC_otE 605 445]

eline_plug1

eline_plug3

eline_plug2

eline_plug4

E-Line Cord by Kim Mi Ran

• Aaron says:

I don’t see how this solves the long cord needed, then a safe short cord is desired for storage?

It looks unnecessarily complex and expensive to manufacture unfortunately as well.

• Mit says:

Only a man who knows nothing about electricity and electromagnetic inductioncould offer this.
    Electromagnetic induction heats the wires, melted plastic insulation and cause short circuits.

• Vincent says:

I totally agree with Mit 🙂

this only helps creating more problems like fire 😉

especcially if there is a heating device in the electrical appliance 🙂

so, make a cord that kan be extended without rolling up, like candy 😀 (maybe some new material? good luck with it)

• reality says:

agree, electricity and coil..!%£$???? back to school.

• Duh-Huh? says:

Is that not a BONUS Feature?!?
    You can use the coiled line to
    Magnetize Your Screwdrivers!!!

• Duh-Huh? says:

Is that not a BONUS Feature?!?
    You can use the coiled line to
    Magnetize Your Screwdrivers!!!

• Gus says:

I am not sure about the mentioned problem of inductance,
    maybe there would not be enougth power on the generated field, maybe the coating could be magnetic insolated. there are solutions on that one.

What I would sugest to ease the usage is applying magnetd so the cord would fold by itself.

• Gus says:

I am not sure about the mentioned problem of inductance,

• Europe Power Cord says:

It seems ok,but I still don’t know how to rool the cable