Neon Tapelights Are The New Glo Friends

Looking at these Neon Tape lights brings back a flood of memories from childhood. That’s right I’m talking about the Glo Friends! Although the cheap Chinese version of stars and planets stuck to the ceiling comes in a close second, Glo Friends were the best for night-time monsters. Saving Energy And Safety Line takes the idea of this night-glow-lights a step further, by coming in the form of a sticky tape that can be easily put around counter-edges and furniture. Thus avoiding the hassle of turning on the lights for a trip to the fridge at night.

Designer: Cheol Min Park

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

Saving Energy And Safety Line Glow Tape by Cheol Min Park

safety_line2

safety_line3

safety_line4

• Michel B says:

you should look to Nanolight product, it’s just the new tech inovation trough this kind of product!

• Mike says:

Seems impractical. Ruins the look of most furniture. Won’t stick to fabrics as well as flat, hard surfaces. Luminescent materials need charging and are not useful in situations where the lights have been off for a significant period of time.

A small flashlight or installing adjustable lighting would be a better solution.

Also, talk to your kids about how there are no bogey men and get them thinking more rationally.

• yenter says:

I was gonna say how cool the idea seemed to be, until I saw your post o.O

Maybe some kind of transparent paint or something…? I dunno. Maybe impossible, I’ve no idea how the thing works anw.

• Can says:

OH~MY GOD!我有跟你一類似的想法,不過不太相同,過幾天我PO上來看看!!

• Zlati Pehlivanov says:

I want it NOW!
    it’s perfect for decoration for different occasions – like parties, birthdays, electronic or whatever

• Justin333tw says:

How can I buy it?

• It’s hard to come by knowledgeable people in this particular subject, however, you sound like you know what
    you’re talking about! Thanks