Tang, Tea And More, On The Go

Cumulus Bottle concept is simple, it’s a plain reusable bottle with a juice concentrate dispenser located in the cap. Pop in the juice cartridge into its compartment, fill in the water and you’re set. At the push of a button, the drink concentrate (or granules) dispense into the water and mix into a refreshing drink. Most often we discard the used juice/soda bottles, but with the Cumulus, we eliminate that action and re-use it time and again for flavored drinks on the go. Eco-consumers at their best!

Designer: Kisun Kim

Cumulus Flavored Drink Dispensing Water Bottle by Kisun Kim

cumulus2

cumulus3

• joe says:

Africans dislike this.

• mauricem says:

Actually, this is a very good idea. The only down side is that many powdered flavorings taste horrible. That and watery coffee of course.

• reality says:

taste bad cos they are not real. flavours colours preservatives etc. so we are taking a nice natural product like water and ruining it. coke have done it for years so it will probably fly..!

• ks says:

yea. That’s actually reason why I came up with Cumulus not only the water bottle but drink cartridges, something healthier like vitamins and powdered milk tea, and macha(japanese green tea) etc instead of putting current sugary powdered drink mixs 🙂

• qwerty says:

woudlnt the user dispose of the refill container while not as big a deal as disposing of the whole bottle nonetheless something to consider

• Kebin says:

refills now come at local dispensers (kinda like the place where you refill a 5 gallon watercooler?) and in large thin plastic bottles, reducing waste 75%

• Kebin says:

• meks says:

I’m pretty sure I saw this concept about a year ago on a big TV show here in the US called “Shark Tank”.

• aspit07 says:

I love this idea!

• aspit07 says:

I love this idea!

• steve says:

i wish I had this bottle! i frequently buy juices and dump them. it made me feel guilty.

• halfpurewatcher says:

but I can do this with a regular water bottle. :/

• halfpurewatcher says:

but I can do this with a regular water bottle. :/

• Kaunain Shahidi says:

Cumulus Bottle concept with a juice concentrate dispenser is certainly an innovative idea. Good for the market where ‘Freshness’ of juice is not a selling point. Congrats to the team.

• Kaunain Shahidi says:

• annie says:

I this product out in the market? I’ve been wanting for something like this.

• Ana says:

Same question actually. Can’t hardly for wait fo rthis one to come out.

• This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something that helped me.
    Thank you!

• The basis for a diagnosis will start with a thorough examination by
    your veterinarian. Eventually this can cause hair thinning or patches of bald spots.
    Any cosmetic plastic procedure could be a worthwhile and extraordinary experience for both the
    patient and surgeon, if this is done in the
    light of surgical standards in term of safety.

• Mohammad Miri says:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would appreciate you if I could have an email address of Ms. Kisun Kim to introduce our product with her idea.

Best regards,