Unique Sink City

That’s where we’re about to go. We’re, you and me’re about go to sink city, and we’re gonna love it. These sinks are made in collaboration between Cactus Designers and Vaskéo. In their fiery design love, they’ve created a set of four sinks that any reasonable futuristic looking sink seeking fellow or lady would be glad to own. In fact, my mother owns one very similar to the first image you’re going to see. She is the envy of all her peers.

I’ll tell you once and I’ll tell you again, ma’ams and sirs, the quality of the visit a person qualifies while stopping on over to yours any time of the day definitely depends on the tidyness and uniqueness of their bathroom. If you’ve got a wild sink like one of these, you’re already far ahead of the majority of your competition. A sink like one of these would even excuse you from a stray hair here or there!

I am personally digging the sort of triangular sink you see down there, as it seems both beautifully shaped AND easy to clean, if need be.

Designer: Cactus Designers and Vaskéo

vaskeo01

A Set of Fine Bathroom Sinks by Cactus Designers and Vaskéo

vaskeo03

vaskeo05

vaskeo06

• Long Tran says:

I loves it.

• reality says:

image two plug? where is it?

alot of sinks have an integral plug that lifts to let the water out. where is the plug on this? its the only image where the plug hole can be seen. id say its an important bit on a sink…!

• Grey says:

i Have agree with Brack that its about personal taste, so is any design.
        Like how i don't need to fill my sink with water, so i wont need a plug 😀

Love the angular wall mounted sink (Black) but if i was to be clumsy that would leave a hella bruise in the morning

• Grey says:

i Have agree with Brack that its about personal taste, so is any design.
        Like how i don't need to fill my sink with water, so i wont need a plug 😀

• brack says:

Are they functional? They appear to be.
    Are they easy to clean? They appear to be.

Then, I think it’s all about personal taste with these sinks. Great sinks, but just not for me.

• Chris says:

I love the angular wall mounted version top of page and really dig the form / colour of that orange basin bottom of page. Hats off!

• I love the rectangular white one. not a bag fan of the last model.

keep up the great work guys! i love this site !

• pjwaero says:

oh..

It is more simple design.

clearly~

• Joseph says:

These are some absolutely glorious designs. I’m a cabinetmaker who is always surfing the Internet looking for something new and exciting, because when I do our bathrooms and kitchen, I do NOT want to do the same thing everyone else does. As yet I still have not figured out what I’m going to do, but one fine day I hope to have something wonderful to share with people on the Internet. And if I do, concepts like these will help me get there. Thank you for sharing this with us.

• mif991 says:

I love the designs. The only thing about things like this is their pricetag, mostly they are high end and out of most customers reach. My favorite is the Origami sink. Nice job.

• lumumba says: