Only Seats One Thank You Very Much

Sometimes designers submit ideas that aren’t  revolutionary but when they include descriptions that read like personal vendettas, I pay attention. This BRD concept is a single seater, totally driver-centric for Formula One like driving.

“…for the racing enthusiast who wants to have the ultimate driving experience without all the extra room and the annoying girlfriend…”

Designer: Beau Reid

BRD Concept Car by Beau Reid

brd3

brd2

• Rich says:

For a ‘one-seater’ car the second picture looks very much like showing two seats?

• Marc says:

Yeah. I think it’s meant to be a joke. Notice there’s no leg room for the second seater.

• kaywarner says:

You build it – I’ll buy it. There must be a massive market for this sort of thing, i love it. 10/10 – top marks.

• SkyWay says:

oh god…the photoshop blingbling in the last picture clinches it.

• Confucius says:

One more, if you are in a parking building, can you get out without the hatch hitting the roof, its pretty high in the picture, yet at this angle the driver would look stupid trying to get out.

• Pearl Fujita says:

i love fashion and see cars as an extension of the clothes you wear and who you are, w/ the right clothes these cars sooo hot, as a girl i love a guy who dresses right and has a hot car to fit w/ his image, may not work w/ a geek, but for a cool guy this car sooo hot

• ackthpt says:

Pearl Fujita – cars and clothes do not make a person. If this is how you judge your potential relationships, be prepared to be let down, repeatedly.

Enjoy your shallow life.

• ackthpt says:

Enjoy your shallow life.

• Mike says:

I’m pretty sure that is just to demonstrate how the seat can be adjusted forward and backward… notice how one is greyed out compared to the other.

• Mike says:

• JonDon says:

wow! That is a sexy looking little black car isn't it.

Well I bought my Hyundai accent for 1,300 – so if they can do some kind of trade…. lol

*sigh*

• JonDon says:

wow! That is a sexy looking little black car isn't it.

*sigh*