Get A Jiffy Ride

Skoota can be the ideal commute for me, to get around the congested by-lanes of my overcrowded city. This compact urban electric scooter transforms from a full-bodied rider to a compact companion in five easy steps. It uses the latest Super Charging Lithium Ion technologies and an in-wheel brushless hub motor to add efficiency. Features include an LED blue halo headlight, simple two button interface, five minute super charging lithium batteries and front calliper/ rotor braking system. In essence, get reduced physical footprint & carbon footprint!

Designer: Stuart Emmerson

skoota

skoota2

Skoota Personal Transporter by Stuart Emmerson

skoota4

skoota5

skoota6

• AL says:

AMAZING, said by a note (car)designer

• mif991 says:

Ha! I like the Brembo brakes.

• Raja says:

Almost there for me. But the folding is not quite right. How about leaving the back wheel straight (at foot rest) and have a recess in the battery for the front wheel to fold into. Or fold the back wheel but have a lateral screw (at power inlet) so the wheels finish side by side. Where are the mud guards?
    PS My cat poses like a Jiffy.

• juser says:

Interesting concept but it doesn’t look like anyone over 5′ 7” would find it comfortable. The foot rest shouldn’t be directly under the seat.

• Sam, Wisconsin says:

When the designer takes it for a test ride, 2 hours every day, for 6 months, only then I’ll post an opinion. But not before real testing happens.

• Kj says:

Wow…I have a small bike in this size. It’s really cool, I like it!

• RADDesign says:

Quite simply – Brilliant.

Clean and simple design is always best but the concept is very sound.

My only concern would be that a substatial “locking” mechanisn would need detailing at the folding hinges as the lengths of componenets would act as very long levers imposing very high stress to any “locking” mechanism.

Aside of that detail – truly brilliant!!

• Rok says:

It just doesnt look comfortable.

• kevin says:

nice idea stuart but i could have done alot better, i am pretty good after all, you’ll get there one day bud

• project1080 says:

Where can i get my hands on one?

• project1080 says:

Where can i get my hands on one?

• Celia says:

For a folding ebike, the NZ yikebike is cool – but I don’t see a great advantage over an ordinary bicycle – a folder like a brompton perhaps.

• Khem Parsram says:

Dear Sir,
    I am very keen to get one of these amazing looking Skoota.
    How can I become a distributor and assit in marketing them in my country.
    Will you please get in touch with me asap.
    REgards,
    Khem Parsram
    Dubai
    UAE

• Boris says:

can you say what kind of bike you have? I’m interested in buying something for short commutes. Thank you.

• Diet Plans says:

Heyy There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. Thhis is an extremely well written article.
    I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your helpful info.
    Thank you for the post. I will definitely return.

• You are so awesome! I do not suppose I have read through
    something like this before. So wonderful to find another person with some unique thoughts on this issue.
    Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is
    required on the internet, someone with a bit
    of originality!

• J’ai 43 ans et je me fait souvent arnaquer dans ces varieties de discussions,
    mais là , j’en suis étonnée, j’ai one hundred pass !!!!

• Hi! I could have sworn I’ve visited thiis website berfore but after browsing through some of the articles I realized it’s nnew to me.

Anyways, I’m cewrtainly delighted I came across it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking
    back regularly!

• Ludzie sa naprawde bardzo rózni, sytuacje rózne,
    rozwiązania tez, nie da sie tego wrzucić w jedna definicja i jedno rozwiązanie.

• Greetings! Very helpful advice inn this particular article!

It is the little changes that produce the largest changes.
    Many thanks for sharing!