Hot On Your Heels

This is one of those unique opportunities where the product’s extended collection of copy (that’s the words) lends a direct hand in the title of the post. This post is a special case in more ways than one, though, as you’re soon 2b seeing. The name of the project is “Stiletto Police”, and as far as industrial design projects go, this one’s rather graphic. Look at these shoes. And fall right into a maniacal state of wonder.

I am telling you about them right now, like a major incident crash, blood, guts, and metal flying everywhere. And who has to come to the scene first? Besides local wildlife? The cops! And they know what time it is. Time to get ill. Time to stay fashion frenzied, even in an emergency situation.

We live in an explosive time for fashion. Bright lights, low brow, express yourself. Applause is given to those who don’t hold back. That’s what these shoes are all about, if you ask me. Absolute wonderfulness embodied in a shoe. Anyone who looks at these (assuming they someday exist in the real world) must stop in wonder. Wow, what am I even looking at! These are a sight to behold!

If I had them, I’d put em up for display for everyone to put their eyeballs on. Why? I can’t walk in heels to save my life. Right on my nose.

Designer: Tim Cooper

3D Stiletto Police by Tim Cooper

3dstilettopolice02

3dstilettopolice04

3dstilettopolice03

• Eherron says:

I am a real Police woman and would love a pair – not for work obviously – although would be nice with a skirt for Court work! Obviously you don’t that many Police women – when I saw these and showed the girls I work with – they all loved them

• Melanie says:

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE SO BAD!!!! HOW DO I ORDER A SIZE 9?

• Melanie says:

I WANT A PAIR OF THESE SO BAD!

• Melanie says:

How do I,order a pair?

• Emma says:

Omg!!! I love cops I sooo want a pair!!!

• Matt says:

omfg I want these for my wife!!! hot how do I get these

• Matt says:

I want these for my wife!!! hot how do I get these

• Samantha says:

I soooo want a pair. How do I get a size 4w?

• angel says:

You ppl dont read do u he said assuming someday these will exist ….meanin… They dont!

• bride2B says:

If these ever do make it to production I would love to wear these on my wedding day!!! Please email me how I can go about ordering them if or when they are made.
    Thank-you

• Mac says:

Where can I buy some of these shoes my mrs would love them

• My husband is the Cheif of police in Annapolis,Md. We go to the Army.Navy gala the night befor the football game. It would so awesome to wear these to the dinner.

• mia richardson says:

Need to know how much I am in officer and would love to get these

• Lily93 says:

I am marrying a police officer in a few months and would love to wear those for the big day!! Where can you order a pair?

• Zee says:

Where can I buy these please !!!!!

• GordyUK says:

isn’t there enough demand… on here ALONE… for them to be put into production?

• mary ann twitty says:

where can I purchase a pair and how much?

• mary ann twitty says:

where can i buy a pair and how much?

• Barbara says:

Anywhere to order these. I’m a firefighter. Would love firetrucks!

• silvia trevino says:

Can these shoes be ordered?

• stephanie kingery says:

I’ve been watching this site for a very long time in hopes of seeing a date that they will be made so I can purchase a size 9… There is obviously a lot of women that want these and men that want to buy them for their lady friend or wives.. is there any hope in near future of these being made for us to enjoy???

Please email me [email protected]
    Please and thankyou in advance..

• Kim says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me how I can buy a pair!!! I’m getting married next May and my fiance is a cop!!! These would be an awesome addition to my attire!!! Please email me with any information on the possibility of getting a pair!

• What i do not understood is if truth be told how you’re no longer
    reaqlly a loot more smartly-appreciated than you may bee
    now. You’re very intelligent. You already know thgus considerably on the subject of this topic, produced me for my part consider it from so many varied angles.
    Its like men and women are not fascinated until it
    is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding.
    All the time deal with it up!

• auto care says:

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook
    or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas
    you discuss aand would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know
    myy subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

• That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information… Thank you for sharng this one.

A mustt read article!

• Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the net the simplest thing to remember
    of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other people think about issues that they just don’t understand about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other folks could
    take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

• aboutme says:

May I simply say what a comfort to discover someone that really understands what they’re discussing online.
    You definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of
    your story. It’s surprising you aren’t more popular given that you definitely
    possess the gift.

• Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It’s always useful to read through content from other authors and use something from their web sites.

• What’s up friends, pleasant paragraph and
    fastidious arguments commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying
    by these.

• Thangdelina says:

Did you ever find out where u can buy these at

• Thangdelina says:

Where can you order these for
    ?

• Brian says:

I am working on making these a reality for my wife… LED lights hooked to a battery pack hidden in a carved out platform heel. I already custom made her TRON heels and mamy others, go here to see them if you want… facebook.com/Katinheeinc

• Brian says:

I am working on making these a reality for my wife… LED lights hooked to a battery pack hidden in a carved out platform heel. I already custom made her TRON heels and mamy others, go here to see them if you want… facebook.com/Katinheelsinc.

• Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph
    is actually fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.