This design is sooo money

Scott Amron is one of those designers that I can’t tell if he is poking fun at the design industry or more an idiot savant that designs some of the most simplistic ideas that actually make sense on a very rudimentary level. Case in point, this latest idea called “Cash Money Clip”. It’s a money clip made from a couple of magnets and a bill of currency. He calls each one a “limited design”, because all paper currency in any country is uniquely numbered and therefore by its nature a “limited edition”. Genius? You decide.

Designer: Scott Amron [ Buy It Here ]

Comprised of two steel plates and a thin neodymium disc strong magnet.

• Håkan says:

Just one thing. Not every currency have the same size bills. Then you have to decide if you like the big or the small bill as a clip… 🙂

Now i'm off to buy myself a pair of strong magnets!

• ModuleS says:

I must say pretty clever.

• Is this a legal use of currency?

• zippyflounder says:

kids smart, now if he gets it on a infomercial at $19.95 it might just fly….but cash money aint that only used for bribing politicians now?

• mj says:

AWESOME! 🙂

• TH says:

😀 Brilliant!

• Håkan says:

Now i’m off to buy myself a pair of strong magnets!

• At says:

Not new at all, he just decided to waste a dollar bill instead of cardboard.

• prodmod says:

I like simple designs like this, and I like using material you find around to make a product. But wouldnt those magnets totally messup all your credit cards in your pocket? I guess you would keep your credit cards in the other pocket? just an observation.

• W. Brinkman says:

Nah, they won’t get demagnetized. Mythbusted.

• Def says:

Well not the credit card, but some parking cards still use the magnetstrip.
        And by the way some bank cards are also using it.

I think the idea is okay, but I would recommend to have an outer layer, which should be strong so that your hard earned money does not look like a crumpled up paper.

• carl says:

yea i was loosing 100’s but this could really help me. i cant imagine how i veen managed to live without it. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• jin_woo_han says:

why didnt make it as a another material ? if u really wanna make your own unique purse, u would spoil a bill as much as you make.

• carl says:

who uses cash these days? just fold it and put it in your pocket? is there really a problem here?

• Shiella says:

Yes, I’m not sure if we need this stuff…Clipping money? Never do that.

• Sam, Wisconsin says:

A magnet in my pocket, next to my iPhone? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• by says:

A neodymium magnet is pretty damn strong, it would tear that magnet.
    ahhh im one of those picky posters aren’t i, sorry :S

• chris says:

why not just replace the dollar with some paper, or better yet tyvek from the free usps envelopes? then you can save/use that dollar instead of having wasting it.

• thomas says:

well, i can’t help loving everything that has to do with magnets..

• xXblahXx says:

sam from Wisconsin has a point…

• powers says:

He could have used that dollar to get himself an actual billfold. Wasted either way I guess.

• Downloading Dice world generally expenses funds.
    I will supply you Dice Globe complete model which you can down load listed here
    for free. Sure you will be in a position
    to enjoy Cube World in a number of minutes below for
    free of charge, all you have to do is obtain Cube World with the hyperlink supplied below.
    We included Cube World crack so after you set up Dice World Alpha, you can enjoy it quickly.
    Dice World is a 3D action RPG type sport that is produced/designed by Wollay and
    his wife. Cube World was began in June 2011 and
    now, the Alpha edition is out presently.

• Exercise, eat healthy foods, avoid self-medicating and get plenty of sleep.

The only purpose burglar alarms serve is notifying someone that there is a crime taking place.

As the months went by I began to think this was a waste.

• Clients perceive much of the real communication subliminally.
    When you sit around at home moping about the breakup you are
    more likely to contact him and act rash. Other good sources of referrals include contractors,
    real estate agents and your local paint supply store.