Tent Life on the Singular

This right here is one heck of a four seasons tent. It’s basically a one-person shell that protects the user against the elements she or he is camping in. U.V. radiation tries to check in, but it’s denied. Vapor absorption also is rendered into low air flow for effective total isolation. In the back of the shell is a storage area for 80 Its of gear. The tent itself is 3.8 kg. You CAN fit in there.

It’s ALSO got three collapsable inner panels, zippers all alournd, and a nice yellow bee color. Easy fold up, easy fold down. Get camping in basically any condition.

Project Credits:
Industrial Design Team: Florencia Campos Correa I.D. www.ullvuna.cl
Industrial Design Team: Alvaro Poblete Poulsen, I.D. www.toolsid.com

Tech Assistance: Roger Kahler, Bayer Material Science, Canada
Tech Assistance: Paul Cassela, American Polyfilm USA
Tech Assistance: Mathias Kimmerle, Vaude, Germany

Designer: Alvaro Poblete Poulsen and Florencia Campos Correa

Outlife four seasons tent by Alvaro Poblete Poulsen and Florencia Campos Correa

outlife02

outlife03

outlife04

outlife05

• Confucius says:

Good work on the project, nice renderings and well presented.

• ranjix says:

As far as I remember, there is a notion of “too close” when it comes to nature and wild. While the concept looks good, not sure there are many that go camping by themselves, and also I think I had a tent for 2 that weighed just as much…
    But, as I said, looks good.

• Alvaro says:

Ranjix

Thank you for your post.
      Your comments are very precise. Weight is an issue when you are using thermo plastic urethane.
      Nevertheless the tent was designed for short trips out of base camp, for those who want to live natures scenario after a day of trip and enjoy the thousand stars wild life cinema!

• Alvaro says:

Thank you for your comments.
    We tried to be as clear as possible!

• Juan vargas says:

when will be released? where could i buy Thanks for your answer, I write from Colombia

• Gabriel says:

absolutelly loved it !!!!!, please let me know when u start production or when u have 1 or 2 to buy, i know a lot of people here in chile who would love to buy and/or sell this

Great renders too, Vray ?… keep up the good work !

• Celebrated Cinco de Mayo on Cuatro de Mayo with a friend and her son. We had fajitas and 2 margaritas each – yummy!

• Rich says:

Yep…you can get a 2 person tent for about half the weight.