Because I Like Fresh Air

Plants still do a much better job at sequestering carbon into oxygen than anything else. They naturally filter the air too and that’s why our green friends are a-okay with me. Problem is my green thumb is cursed. I can’t even keep a cactus alive. The O2 air purifier takes the pain out of the game. Place your potted plant on the O2 and water as usual. Excess water is evaporated and the system accelerates the process of photosynthesis, not to mention keeps tabs on our green friends so you’ll always know when they need water.

Designer: Tian Lingrui

o24

o22

O2 Air Purifier by Tian Lingrui

o23

• Michael says:

I’ve always wondered how I could easily increase my “flesh air” intake.

• lukia says:

Ah!it is healthy!

• jonathan says:

plants already naturally do that?
    What the hell does that piece of plastic help it?

• Jeff says:

The energy needed to power this device creates more CO2 than the plant sequesters.

Also, why not just have a potted plant, with a mechanical automatic watering device?

This only accentuates why climate change is such a big issue – We’re lazy asses.

• slisa says:

good concept!

• Gagan says:

These are the crappiest hephedonas I have ever owned. Trust me, It’s only worth it if they ARE free. I had them for a month and they broke. Completely normal, average usage and they just stopped producing sound entirely. I would not recommend spending your money on them, that’s all I’m saying

• To get fresh air, you would have to use an air purifier at your home. it is good to have because it can remove dust and smoke particles completely from air.

• Ashley says:

Anything in proportion is good, anything in abundance is bad.
    Your state of mind can affect your body in ways you cannot even imagine.
    Take this information as well and use it to quit smoking permanently.