Mega Block Motorcyclin’ on Down the Line

Lines. Lines and Lines and lines. With the front face looking like a Lego, or a mega-blok. It’s the “2015 Honda CB 750” by Igor Chak. The engine is powered by a four-cylinder liquid hydrogen engine. POW! A six-speed dual-clutch transmission with electronic lurch and traction control. Electronic tuning by the onboard computer. I’ve decided to call it “Frank”. Hello David, Frank, aka CB750, is here to take you over the canyon top.

Computers! Controlling the tuning. Is that madness? What else we got here… frame and body is a unibody contstruction combining carbon fiber, aluminum, and titanium. Seat cowling is part of the frame, allowing it to carry heavy boys and gals: up to 300lbs.

Front and rear electro-magnetic suspension adjusted, you guessed it; electronically. Sensors show readouts updating every 1/10 a second and can adjust everything on-the-fly. ABS, airbag, and steering damper. Rims designed to be sleek and aerodynamic. Radar technology to “sense an upcoming head-on collision and will automatically slow the bike.” – most of these features can be manually disabled to suit the driver.

Now, the on board computer, which can be controlled through a 5” OLED multi-touch display positioned right on the fuel tank. This is the brains of the bike. There are 3 menus: GPS, Drive modes, diagnostics mode.

GPS mode is like your standard GPS that will give you directions and etc, but it will be connected to the internet through Wi-Fi and 3G. This will enable you to find information on the go and implement it to your rout.

Drive mode: economy, race and standard. All can be electronically tuned.

Diagnostic mode: lap times, gas consumption, top speed and etc.

Me bikey.

Designer: Igor Chak

• Silenzo says:

ooooew, i like it! would buy it immediately!

Great design, awsome!

• c says:

probably will catapult you to the oblivion.

• Victor Assis says:

I like it too. I have some doubts on the ergonomics, but visually it’s amazing. Reminds me of the KTM bikes. Congrats!

• - M - says:

simply WOW.. i mean REALLY WOW..

• Iperpaolo says:

I’dont’t understand how the front suspension works

• amanhem says:

nice motorbike and great desing
    i like it

• Alexander says:

Sorry, but who would drive such a thing? It looks like a piece of crumpled paper. I would definitely prefer the original version…

• Jeremiah says:

Dude, Original is “passe”. We’re looking to the future my man, and the future looks sharp and sexay 😛 Besides, crumpled paper can be the new in thing a few years down the road. I personally like the design, I would love to see it in an action movie or game 🙂

• confucius says:

Fantastic! beautifully executed concept.

• Keith says:

Not a fan. The old version is more aerodynamic than this, which is realy saying something about this design. Driving dynamics for this concept would be awful.

• Greg says:

Aerodynamics is an expensive and complex subject requiring a degree in engineering. You can’t tell me you know about aerodynamics by eye-balling this thing.

I think it’s hot. I’d take 8.

• Fashions in design get recycled a lot, in the 40’s-60’s you had big round flowing shapes then in the 70’and 80’s it was folded paper (Lamborghini countash, tr7,lotus esprit) then it went back to round and flowing again. Facets will displace, curves will displace facets, monochrome displaces two tone and back again. The rule of thumb is this, when you see “it” all over the place do the opposite.

• Chung Dha says:

Not original it got mix mashes of different bikes that exist.

• Mufasa says:

Most designs are inspired by other things

I dont see how you can say its not original…

• Roque says:

nice design but humans cant stand sharp edges, the stomach is gonna be hurt, it has to bie ridden like the seating position on a vespa. any way nice concept…. 🙂

• Hammerhead says:

[i]This 2015 Honda CB 750 is a predecessor to the 1970s-80s CB (pictured below.) It’s basically exactly the same, as you can see, except it has some computers on it.[/i]

My apologies to the writer of this piece but the word you’re looking for with this sentence is not predecessor. You’re looking for “descendant of”.

However, I am calling BS on the fact that it’s basically like the ’70s and 80’s CBs. The early CBs were nice clean street cruisers and this abomination looks just like every other rice rocket Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, et. al. are putting out now, with more angles like they mated with a F-117A.

Personally, I’d rather ride the CB on the left in that pic above.

• ZinoDavidoff says:

As a design, visually–I LOVE it. If only it had the stealth capability of avoiding speed radar, I’ll buy one tomorrow.
    As for the aerodynamics, one hopes the design team would test and modify it as needed for handling and stability. I’d say that’s just a given here.

But again, it looks GREAT and I’d trade in my Ducati for it. Bravo.

• Igor Chak says:

Thank you for all your comments and support

If anyone has any questions about the design please let me know, your feedback is welcome.

Igor Chak

[email protected]

• pouet says:

how a Honda CB became a Super Sport bike???

nice design but wrong path

• Kerry Wise says:

Like the bike heaps….BUT the seat worries me a bit.If you hit the brakes really hard or come to an abrupt stop,you will probably NUT yourself.
    Other than that I can’t see a problem with the bike.

Be surprised if it goes into production.It will more than likely go the way of the 2005 VTX Power Cruiser.That was(I think)a HUGE oversight of Honda’s,not to put the VTX 1800 PC on the market.

KEZZ.

• Brennan says:

Oooooh! I want one. Right now. How much? Anything.

Also, why does it have airbags? Doesn’t that seem like a really, really bad idea?

*crash* *Whumpooof!* *rider flies through the air, landing a few feet to the left of the bike…*

Other than that… I’d ride it.

• Greg says:

Airbags are designed to reduce forward impact forces by gradually reducing moment. The airbag is designed to deploy forward of the rider and deploy towards the rear of the vehicle.

BMW has airbags on their cruisers already.

So instead flying at 100 km/h forward, the rider/projectile is slowed and diverted.

Maybe by 2015 engineers shall add in an instant foam system so if there is an impact, the rider is surrounded with foam and could survive a brick wall at 100 km/h.

I would also ride it. Hard.

• Tarvis Bieber says:

That has to be the coolest bike ever no
    mader what!!!!!! OMG

• Amazing design concept, love it, however it doesn’t make it any safer surely.

• M45T3RM450N says:

Hurryyy up 2015!!!!! COME ALLREADY! ohh wait.. the world is going to end 2012!.. NOOOOO!!!!!!

• John W Kuhn says:

That may be inventive but, hard lines ALWAYS end up looking dated – just ask Chrysler! Plus, whoever said this looks 'sexay', is mistaken…if you want to see sexy blended in with futuristic, look to the italian bikes and emulate them! Ford, Suzuki, Honda and Toyota have already been doing that with cars…This thing looks like Origami on wheels! The up side is this: If you dropped the bike, nobody would be able to tell where the dent is!

• John W Kuhn says:

• wptidbits says:

Wow! The most beautiful bike design in the world i've ever seen. Is this really exist? Now it is making me wanna learn riding a bike and take license. No more car! Time to become solo..

• wptidbits says:

• Mark LHV says:

as if……? do you have enough money to buy this bike? im sure it will take a lot of money to buy this one coz its rare.

• Mark LHV says:

• Mark LHV says:

but nevertheless, i like it…. good work honda and great job!!!

• Mark LHV says:

but nevertheless, i like it…. good work honda and great job!!!

• Mark LHV says:

Specially the sleek design and the aerodynamics was awesome… a bike from the future.. of-course its 2015 bike but what i mean is i have never been imagine a bike like this…. But how about the speed? is it fast enough? i have a hayabusa and it can reach up to 400kph, can this 2015 honda bike beat my hayabusa? i dont think so… 2015 honda bike is just a good looking high-tech bike but in the speed world it will eat dust…. ehehe :p

• Mark LHV says:

• The riding position seems…….. off. The handlebars are the same height as the old CD750 but the seat is much higher.

Certainly fine for someone with long legs (+1.8 M) but the position (I think) would place too much weigh on your wrists.

• Ray says:

I want one! If they eventually will produce it.
    Can't wait…

• Ray says:

I want one! If they eventually will produce it.
    Can't wait…

• jason says:

great design igor, love ya work ,hope they go with the design and build it

• Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!

• Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!

• Marvyn says:

Awesome also i have a rim that dose not have to hold a bike and the rim has lights

• Marvyn says:

Number : 323,506,7742 I have a rim that doesn’t hold a bike and I want to sell my invention but I didnt made it put I have a Picture of it and I can make it but I don’t have the money because am 12 years old if u wont to buy this invention I can sell it 4 5,000

• Buddhika Sanath says:

Wish All the Best “HONDA”……….
    Great………..
    From Generation to Generation
    Only the HONDA

• George says:

I would buy this bike immediately. If Honda decides to produce this bike, I would buy it. This is coming from a Harley rider who, in all honesty, has looked down upon import bikes. But this? As is, I would buy, but if they change the body style to something more mundane Ill stick to my Harley. I love the onboard computers, but the real seller is the body style. If they take the onboard computers and put it on a ‘normal” bike body style, I wont buy.

• It would have been nice if there had ben screw holes on the energy provide so I could mount it underneath without having to rig stuff.

• No longer major California as governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger has located time to re-assume his action star status on the
    large screen.