I Am Not of the Bottle, but the Glass!

Your no-wino-am-I-oh-me-oh-my-oh worries are over, Heidi!
The glass is now the bottle. As the designer, Mister Edouard Larmaraud, (a Frenchmen, of course,) says: the gesture of “drinking straight from the bottle” become less vulgar when the bottle is made for the drinking. Add this to the Industrial Design shelf of things that everyone wants but noone would dare use.

This bottle, the “Orgiastic Carafe,” is blown glass, and is very real. It was never meant to go into production, but if you do so dare, you’d better ring up Laramaud first!

Designer: Edouard Larmaraud

• hedehödö says:

go & look for wineglass http://www.merickara.com/ ? ? ?

• Brian says:

Looks like lots of stained shirts to me when it glugs out the wine at the bottom.

• hedehödö says:

go & look for wineglass http://www.merickara.com/ ? ? ?

• Eric says:

Wino’s unite!

• hedsaw says:

hmm, a challenging drink. Maybe adding a valve a breather and a cap and you have something that’ll work.

So you tip the bottle upside down with the cap on to refill the wine glass and then continue drinking.

adding a label to hide the valve in between so the appearance isn’t destroyed 🙂

• Mat says:

… first i have to say, Orgiastic Carafe is a perfect idea. I wanna ask, It´s possible to buy it? My girlfried like it, and I want to make her pleasure. I´m sure, that will give her joy…

• Carl says:

It looks like a nice little concept but how practical is it? I can see it as a great accompaniment on a little picnic, or as a bit of a fancy addition to a party but i think I would be slightly sceptical of gretting covered in wine when it glugs like a yard of ale.

• Carl says:

• Dave says:

It looks cool and I would probably buy one because I like gadgets but I cant see what problems it is overcoming or what practical uses it really has? Nevertheless it looks great and I can imagine many party games being created with it.

• Dave says: