Wanna See My Apple Glow?

I didn’t think an iPhone could get pimped up any further, how wrong was I? What we have here is a “modding” option for the iPhone. Modding is replacing the back-side of the iPhone and replacing it with a back that adds the apple to glow, creating a similarity between the mac and the iPhone. Made in Russia, I sure hope that this awesome option is available for purchase in the western world sometime soon.

[ Via: iNews ]

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• AMV says:

Now the goons can see your iphone a mile away to snatch it, nice mod but unless you’re asking to get robbed i would’ get it.

• Heather says:

This is a great accessory and very innovative! I just wonder how well this might go over in the movie theatre? There’s always someone who forgets to turn their phone off, and now when they answer it, it’ll be even more obvious who the culprit in the theatre is, lol. This is nevertheless a great post, thanks for sharing!

• deanween8 says:

great accessory for the phone that does everything……except save you money for other things that are worth spending money on.

• IGreenSpot says:

hey, that’s cool accessories, glowing logo of apple will attract people to turn they head on you

• keith says:

Yay for battery life.

• zippyflounder says:

make it a flashing red heart….oh wait that was done and panned by one and all…..

• Brian says:

Stupid. So you can make the apple glow insanely bright, like a beacon of rebellion against all that is normal and accepted. Yay for you emo rocker girl. I’d love to see someone talking on that at night. It would definitely NOT attract attention from highway patrol or potential robbers, or even fellow movie goers. Don’t waste your time.

• Chris says:

Pointless.

• Bass Ackwards says:

Actually I hope apple takes notice, looks like this mod could be an easy and stylish way for Apple to get a flash (and flashlight) for the camera.

• pulpoutlaw says:

Way too bright.

• andrii says:

at first it seemed to me that it’s kind of stupid, but I think if made wisely with switch-off option and less flashy it could be pretty nice and maybe even handy thing.

• Mozelle says:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this web site is genuinely good.

• Русская голубая кошка фото уход болезни цена минск Русская голубая кошка

• Battler says:

Если умеешь кодить и есть желание поучаствовать в создании своей игры, приходи к нам: http://www.areatest.ru