Extended Life Of A Toilet Paper Core

Do you really care about your toilet paper? Is its lifecycle really worth a mention? Do we want to discuss toilet-habits on YD? So many questions…and there is only one answer for this… “Day Re”! The deal is that once you’re done with the tissue part of the toilet paper roll, you toss the brown core into the trash, right? However if you buy a Day Re toilet roll…you just extended its life and purpose on earth! The core comes with a sticker tab that unfolds to a memo pad. Good enough to take daily or weekly notes! Question is; do we want toilet paper to be like a coconut tree and use every bit of it? Or do we just want some soft tissues to wipe our bums clean, and that’s the end of its story! You decide.

Designer: Kim Ji-eun

Day Re – Toilet Paper Core Used As A Memo by Kim Ji-eun

day_re2

day_re3

• reality says:

nothing stopping you from doing this already. this is a cardboard tube. finding an extra use for it before it then goes to landfill is just prolinging the enivitable. making sure people dont use more than 3 sheets per dump is the real issue here..!

• Omar Blanco says:

This is really unsanitary if you think about it because the air in a bathroom is filled with bacteria, some of which will end up on the toilet paper roll.

• Hunter says:

I think it’s a really good concept actually. It would be comparatively expensive and hard to keep the tube together though, so hard to imagine mass production.

• Todd says:

Um, you put the tube in with your other paper recycling – just like you did with the outer paper wrapper if there was one. Also this design looks to be more complicated to produce, introduces a sticker tab that probably doesn’t recycle and I think everyone pretty much already has a paper or electronic calendar/to do list.

• Tate County, IHS says:

This is a FANTASIC idea, for america. More like mississippi(:

• I disagree with people who said : that snot a good solution because other problem exist …
    (@reality)

This concept is interesting in my point of view.
    By using the thing which are useless, and by giving a second life and use to a product is a nice idea. 🙂

• Ja says:

You will need extra cost and inks for printing on the tube.

• Simosoke says:

Nice! 😉

• Simosoke says:

Nice! 😉

• It’s wonderful that you are getting ideas
    from this post as well as from our discussion made at this place.

• Amazing blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go
    for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m
    totally confused .. Any tips? Thanks a lot!

• Depending on the cause of the condition the therapy options at the back
    ache treatment west London range widely.

• Consuming Paleo dessert recipes on a regular
    basis enables individuals to do their train routines more
    effectively.

• Melanie says:

Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site by accident, and
    I’m shocked why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.