Farmer Br00wn

Sci-fi screenplay writers will be cracking their knuckles if this latest concept by Armand Leconte becomes reality. He envisions vast fields of crops being harvested by autonomous, cold hearted, damn-dirty robots! Wait, sorry…just watched iRobot. Seriously though, feeding the world is becoming more and more difficult and finding new more efficient ways to grow and harvest crops is a huge priority around the globe. Armand’s “AllTrack” tractor of the future (add sci-fi eerie noises) was designed to optimise the number of vehicles needed, as well as the consumption of energy, and save storage space. Freeing up more space for corn or burrito bushes.

Designer: Armand Leconte

• eric says:

the top one looks like it will just topple over

• Tom says:

I think if the mass is located at the rear then it would be fine. They look like ants, I love that. Very conceptual though!

• paj says:

it’s only shit,
    nice design, but totaly useless.

• Dave says:

If it were totally different and worked, then I would like it.

• ignorance is ignoran says:

I would like to know how many of the people above are actually farmers or have been anywhere near a farm vehicle, and lawnmowers don't count. The whole side of my stepfathers family are farmers and I have had the fortunate oppurtunity to be around farming and farmers. The designs above could definitely be used for farming. The only real problems being a lack robotics tech and probably the cost of the machine itself. Other than that the design concept is great.

• ignorance is ignorance, not bliss says:

I would like to know how many of the people above are actually farmers or have been anywhere near a farm vehicle, and lawnmowers don’t count. The whole side of my stepfathers family are farmers and I have had the fortunate oppurtunity to be around farming and farmers. The designs above could definitely be used for farming. The only real problems being a lack robotics tech and probably the cost of the machine itself. Other than that the design concept is great.

• Hollis Ervin says:

“The only real problems being a lack robotics tech and probably the cost of the machine itself. Other than that the design concept is great.”

So, other than the design, it’s a great design.