Don’t drop the soap…

A bar of soap is probably one of the most efficient product designs ever created. Rub it where you want to be clean and eventually the bar just fades away…mostly. Not many things in life are more physically challenging than attempting to hold on to that little sliver of sudsy salvation. Dropping the soap can sometimes have lethal results, whether by slip-or-fall or for our “legally challenged” citizens, that fate worse than death. Enter the “Soap Bank” by DesigNoDoubt, a brilliantly conceived idea that serves to efficiently wrangle that unruly soap. Simply slip the soap into the supplied slot and see how safe and squeaky clean savings can surely be. Simple.

Designer: Wooteik Lim, Yeonha Jo, Sungwoo Park & Yoonha Paick

• Great idea, i love design and concept.

• WTJ says:

i love the design, it saves the soap!

• Great idea, i love design and concept.

• wow~ it’s so nice and practical design~~^^

• rami tareef says:

this is great solution and the design make useful

• Long Tran says:

OMG that is the best idea so far this year. So practical.

• Fr3ak says:

Great and catchy idea. Nice design.

• Awankoba says:

Love it!

I have been waiting for something like this. I always keep the tiny left over peaces of the last soap by the washbowl. Have problem with wasting and throwing them away. But I never use them. I use the new soap. And after a couple of days I throw them away. Now my problem is solved. 🙂

• Matze says:

have you ever thought of buying a “liquid soap dispenser” ?!?!

• yshen says:

I’ve seen this years ago in Japan. My mom used it in her kitchen.
    Research first, please.

• Thank you for your interest.
      I did’t know there is product something like that.
      I actually did some of research, but it is not possible to research whole of the world.
      I think you supposed to show us the picture of the product or something.
      That would really help me.
      Before giving a comment, show the information first, please. 🙂

• Steve says:

interesting product… but that was some juvenile commentary on it.
    “that fate worse than death” – do you have any idea how offensive and homophobic that is? Save your childish responses for your WOW buddies.

• Clarify says:

I think he was talking about the common fear of getting rapped in prison. Fear of getting rapped is not homophobic or any other phobia other than a valid fear of being taken against your will. unless of course you are into rape, then whatever floats your boat.

• guy says:

why must he be a homophobe for not wanting raped in the ass? rape and anal sex are two mighty different things, unwanted anal sex while incarcerated is certainly rape and not homosexuality.

• guy says:

• quite interesting! 🙂

• 넘 좋으네요. 깔끔하고 사고싶네요

• 이현주 says:

넘 좋으네요. 깔끔하고 사고싶네요

• Christine says:

Nice product. I’ve always been annoyed at the fact that soap gets so small it’s hard to salvage the little pieces that are left, and even then, they fall into the grating holes of my soad dish. After that they just turn into slushy stuff at the bottom of the dish.
    Great concept, though personally, I’d rather see a better design. This product seems too big and bulky when it really doesn’t have to be.

• deon3366 says:

come to s.a. and give a product that name. you will be in court within days. i love the fact that someone who knows so much about what happens in jail cant even spell RAPED. your product is too cool for words. is it available in s.a. and in which colours.

• Rhea says:

great idea though im not a fan of the design is very childish looking but maybe that just the render and colour you used.

• Shin Ilsun says:

I’m so aroused. How can I get? Is there anyWhere can I buy it?

• notinterested says:

I think that the bit about dropping the soap may be a reference to the slip and sue culture around soap not being raped.

Great
    Idea should be better known only qualm for me is how eco-friendly is it to produce?

• vatsal says:

this is awesome …i might try making one of these at home..thanks a lot for the idea

• Dave says:

Simple yet superb design…

• This is really interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in quest of more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks