Indecisive? Try This

Need help making simple decisions? The Instant Feeling concept may just be the ticket. Simply rip off each petal one by one muttering you indecisiveness and let the last petal standing be your answer. It’s supposed to stimulate a person’s sensitivity with an unorthodox reaction because each petal bursts into flames after pulling it out. A reminder that once a decision is made, there’s no going back.

Designer: Cung-Young Chu

• cati says:

elegant! I still prefer a clove 🙂

• Avin says:

“A reminder that once a decision is made, there’s no going back”
    Brilliant concept, but the part about indecisiveness that’s associated with petal ripping isn’t working for me. unless these flower petals are in random numbers, i’ll end up making the same decisions everysingle time.. if i start with a yes.. i’ll end with a no.. or vice versa..

Nature is never the same, so if i pick up a flower with petals, and i start, i wont know if the flower i’ve picked ha odd or even numbers of petals.

• Mark says:

Looks great. Is it available for sale anywhere or is it a concept?

• efj says:

Interesting concept but the relationship between burning and flower does not have a good feeling about it.

• Jihoon Kim says:

just Love it!
    no matter what you burn. this makes perfect sense.

design -good
    function – good
    idea – good

• hijuho says:

the green leaf…ist that marihuana leaf??? lol..i´m pretty sure ti is!!!

• Christine says:

I don’t like the concept. I think it would work better just as a decorative match light rather than an ..indecisive thingermajig. It would definitely sell better marketed as a lighter. It’s a beautiful product though.

• Colin says:

Is this safe?

Because, your product is promoting the dangerous use of fire.

I bet if this was in the market, there will be a large increase of fire accidents.

• Clark.Zhang says:

I need it,flower match,for my girl friend.
    Could you give me the designer’s email or other contacts?
    THX