Wherever I Go, My Baby Goes

According to many European Pediatricians, it is safest and best for the baby to be carried in a horizontal position. The new CYBEX iGO was designed for exactly that purpose. The CYBEX iGO baby carrier holds the baby snug and secure while lying down close to the mother’s body. After the baby is a year old, the iGO allows for vertical carrying of the baby- facing forward or facing towards the caregiver. CYBEX iGO is available in a variety of colors and styles.

Designer: CYBEX

• Francisco says:

Do they have one big enough to fit the girl?

• indi_777 says:

This concept was created in Japan 20 years ago and It’s still being produced (I use it width my child) and the original model can be used in both horizontal and vertical style.

Stop copying, we’re not stupid.

• mahesh says:

i want the price for the above product and also where to buy it from
    regards
    mahesh

• Ashley says:

I’m sorry, but with so many more stylish/ all cloth and simpler options that also hold the baby in a horziontal postion why would I want this? The cloth baby carriers like the sling and other similar products make breast feeding easier, allow closer contact between mother and baby, and hold the baby in a more curved horizontal position that is, in fact more natural, than a straight plane. They also come in a variety of fabrics…. some for dressier occaisions, some plain, some bright and funky.

Enough with the hardware! It’s a baby, not a gadget.

• Diana says:

hihi, I would like to know where can I buy this? please kindly advise, thanks 🙂

• Monix says:

I like it so much,I just don't know where can I buy it,but not in orange color? I live in the U.S.,but I'm from Hungary,so I could order it there too,so please if someone knows where can I find the cybex i-go in this countries,help me! I have 4 months more and then my baby will born,so I have to buy it till that.Thank you!