Turn Vegetables Into Spaghetti!

Following the idea to give vegetables an attractive new shape, design studio Nose Design created Vegetable Twister. In the Vegetable Twister, cucumbers, potatoes, zucchini, radish and many other types of vegetables are transformed into endless spirals and spaghetti. The selected vegetable is slipped on the twister screw and afterwards screwed in either the slicing attachment “spiral” or “spaghetti” as desired. By choosing a flat thread, even hard types of vegetables can be twisted through the Vegetable Twister. With almost no effort, a result is achieved that opens up new culinary possibilities and which will astonish your guests. A relief design of both slicing attachments, together with integrated openings, produces a highly decorative and distinctive effect.

Designer: Nose Design Intelligence [ Manufacturer: Betty Bossi ]

• hairmare says:

The fun thing here is, that in switzerland “Betti Bossi” brand products are very common. Its hard to find a household without one or another innovative item from them.

• Zampik says:

Great product for chefs…….but this graphic relief is strange for me. There could be just some simple stripes…or just anything…. I thing I would look better…

• artwmn says:

Great idea and design. Is it available anywhere else other than the Betty Bossi website? I’m in the US and would love to have one.

• Ofelia says:

Hi!

Where can I buy the vegetable twister? I cant find it on Betty Bossi

• melissa says:

Where can you buy one in the United States?

• mIRIYAM says:

DID YOU EVER GET AN ANSWER? I AM IN THE U.S. TOO AND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY ONE –

• murat says:

toptan fiatlarınız nedir ve nasıl ve bu ürünün toptan fiatı nedir

• hairmare says:

its here:

right now its sold out, but betti bossi does ship overseas.

• liz parr says:

I would like one! I can’t find anywhere in the Betti Bossi website to place an order (am I missing it?). But if there is somewhere in the UK I can get it, please could someone let me know? Thanks

• JORGE VANEGAS says:

QUIEN COMERCIALIZA ESTE UTENSILIO EN COLOMBIA?

• Graham A. Brown says:

Great idea, what is the cost? I use a Japanese gadget now and would love to compare the two systems.

• Jerome says:

you can buy it online on there website

Click the shopping cart logo and click everywhere until you can buy it 😛

A little bit challenging but funny.

• Julia says:

I tried to order this on Betty Bossi site and they won’t ship to the USA.

• kat says:

please reply! i really wont 1!

• Tonya says:

It is on amazon.com. – it has horrible reviews.

• R says:

I ordered mine through Amazon.com

• グッチ says:

ときコリー・ハート熟練した彼の最大の(そして唯一の)のヒットの1980年”サングラス内部は夜”は、彼は歌った”私はいつも自分でドレスアップ私のサングラスにの夜、”彼はする必要がありますされて話してについてグッチのサングラス。おしゃれでその特定のファッショニスタは1つは、ほとんどするが彼らに一緒に埋葬何と、ブランドスタンプグッチそれに添付限り他粘るファッショニスタrip、グッチのサングラスとグッチのハンドバッグから、死体)。

• LaDonna says:

You can buy these on EBay!!! Yay!

• I apologize on behalf from the? Church if any authority figure ever taugh
    this above nonsense to their kids. But it simply isn’t sound Church educating.
    Sexual repression, dishonours God’s gift of our sexuality,
    as does sexual indulgence. The two extremes belong to an immature personality, and equally are devoid of really like.

• He is? distracting me from my schooling at the moment
    😛 Ironic!

• Hehe.. It’s called Capitalism.. An army of
    workers with just the? neccessary skills to become of
    use but not adequate education to question the system will be the wet desire of
    each capitalist.. Hard competition is also a capitalistic principle.
    Maximal output at minimal costs.. Companies compete and pass the pressure
    on to their workers who also compete by selling their perform force 1
    cheaper than the other.. Since they have no other chance.
    A single needs to “survive” as the young man said.

• Thanks this above nonsense to their kids. But it simply isn’t sound Church educating.

• Matt Tutt says:

That’s a really cool idea! Hope it’s not too difficult to keep clean…!