Fill In The Cat by Nel Studio

Three characters disappear from large, solid white blocks, and their absence suddenly makes them important. The resulting emptiness is filled with the user’s belongings and through this action the silhouettes’ meaning shifts. The pieces suggest a continuous play between interaction and representation, where daily use generates a continuously changing story: a cat that reads Italo Calvino, a book filled with coins, a living room where birds come to eat the cake’s crumbles

Designer: Nel [ Via: I.D ]

• Lucia Liu says:

Amazing, you can fill everything.

• Raphael Crespo says:

Easy but smart!

• sarah bennett says:

I think this is great. Really good to see some fun and practical design and I have always wanted a cat!!

• Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how can we communicate?

• Randolph says:

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with
    hackers and I’m looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

• WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for classifieds for pets

• Zak says:

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge on the topic of unexpected emotions.

• Ricardo says:

I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a
    user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews,
    thanks to web.

• Georgina says:

What’s up, this weekend is good in favor of me, since this moment
    i am reading this great educational post here at my home.

• Chanda says:

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading
    it, you may be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the
    foreseeable future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice evening!

• s the capability to adapt to new or changing situations to obtain the outcome you want.

How much analysis, technique tips and ”personal” coaching you
    receive ‘ this is not about receiving a personal
    training plan, but at least getting some feedback
    from someone who knows what they are talking about ‘ check the coaches credentials, just because someone has done a few Iron – Man races and
    done well in them, doesn’t mean they are able to advise you.
    Rather holidays are provided to help children develop
    their personality by engaging in social, funfilled and educational activities.

The popularity of the United States Summer Olympic Basketball Dream Team
    in 1992 triggered an interest in basketball around the world that is only
    getting stronger. Having focused time, when taking care of the earth and appreciation is emphasized,
    can have a positive impact on growth and development.
    Meats included venison, ham, occasionally wild turkey, salmon from the river
    and sometimes a hunter stew made with an assortment of meat from squirrel to
    hog hearts and rabbit. By seeking such aids, you could
    also maximize your time. The Skyscanner service provided on our website will help search all airlines for your cheapest
    flight. Alternatively, if your spouse is not available, you
    could always ask your friends to go with you. ” First aid kit including first aid cream, bandages, dressing pads, aspirin or equivalent for pain or fever, insect repellant, sunscreen, soap, and thermometer.

• I couldn’t simply hide in my own bedroom until the
    balding area disappeared — if it was still going to vanish.
    Zinc absorption and vitamin C intake could be synergistic.
    Hair loss is of concern to most people at one point in their lives.