Love Seat Toilet by Amigo Zhou

This is a Love Seat Toilet designed for two people to used together. The design is in a form of two attached piggy in order to make some fun to the most personal moment and make it less embarrassing. The user have to sit back to back to each other, this setting suggested that: you are very important to your loved one! The Love Seat Toilet adds color to our daily life as it provides a chance for the couple to share the most personal time intimately together. It is a special moment for both of them. The enhancement of communications could also apply within a family, too. It is also an environment friendly design as it could save much water in the toilet when two people is using it at the same time.

Designer: Amigo Zhou

• E to the M says:

Am I the only one that remembers the “love toilet” from Saturday Night Live?

• John Q says:

ok this is gross. I understand that a bathroom can be an area for two people to get up and brush their teeth while the other showers, but going to the bathroom? Seriously no matter how much in love you are with the other person, nothing can make someone else crapping right next to you be pleasant

• Theron says:

not critting the design, no real emotion there on, but have fun trying to convince main stream society to accept it.
    im honsetly supprised there are less “flame” posts on this page already.

ok, no I lied, the second picture, of the people making out while on the loo, thats not that cool, just not cool at all. sorry

• Jeni says:

hee hee this is pretty funny, couples being able to communicate better when on the toilet!

The design of the toilet lid is very cute but I would never fancy doing a number 2 with my boyfriend or any of my family members!

• capt. chaos says:

What’s wrong with you people??? My shit don’t stink and neither does my wifey’s. We’re all for anytime we can have/share together.

• Carolyn Martin says:

NOT IN THIS LIFETIME – LOL …

• Nick says:

The problem I see with this design is that bathroom activities are explicitly private in a vast majority of people’s minds.

It’s not like the only reason we use the bathroom separately is because we don’t have a dual toilet.

The concept hints at erotic instead of pragmatic or efficient.

Which is fine, but I don’t think people will view this as a way to connect with their significant other.

Besides, how often do you need to use the bathroom simultaneously.

Thumbs up for the novelty though.

• tim mcqueen says:

yay lets do this

i think it is a great idea

what i have is yours im alot passionate about it and i think my boyfriend is too

• Brandon B. says:

I have used this product but after the first time the novelty kinda wore off for my girlfriend and myself. Now it is more of an arguement that goes, “Come on lets use the toilet”, “No I don’t really feel like it”. And it’s really not that effective as a one person operation.

• Sebastien says:

I’m going to have to disagree on this designers idea – lol. While I can understand how one would want to be closer to one’s partner, going to the bathroom at the same time is not the right way to go about it.

lol, I laughed at this design – not in a cruel way though, more of a humorous way 🙂

• Claudio says:

the onli problem is the bad smell and farts jejej solve that first….

• Paul Hayes says:

Well I would just piss in the sink!!! ()*()

• Mark says:

Go back about 100 years and poo-ing in company didn’t have the stigma it does today.

I will not be buying one but it’s interesting how quickly social values change.

Now some people can’t even bring them selves to mention the act and hide behind euphemisms like “going to the bathroom” what nonsense going to the bathroom is surely when you’re walking towards the room that contains a bath.

• Mike says:

At one of the campsites I visited during a trip to Philmont Scout Ranch back in 1991, there were toilet seats back-to-back like this over a long-drop pit, right out in the open. I thought it rather unique, and applauded the more efficient use of space, but I have never seen anything of the like since, and for that I am grateful.

• I love it, it chellanges ideas and concepts, I can never foresee myself in a situation where i will want one.

• Jimmy C says:

This is THE MOST DISGUSTING, PERVERTED IDEA THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

• Camila Daniela Francisca Guadalupe Maria delas mercedes rojas. says:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! ohohohoh OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH! que lindo(: tiene caritas!

• blog says:

Youur biggest asset is that you know that you don’t know very much and that you
    want tto doo something about yourself. One and only thing to think about here is that lots of the internet web hosting e
    – Commerce solutions from your business hosting business may be not
    what you anticipated. This is best done with regular contact
    through e-mail with clear links to your web-site.