Non Sexual Squeeze

It surprises me to know that we got some prudes in the house, who took offense to the sexy banter on the Perfect Screw. So this time I figured I’d keep the obvious sexual innuendos out of the Perfect Squeeze. Orangin Citrus Squeezer! Straight and simple: this is a citrus squeezer that works more like a crank-me-up thang, similar to what you saw on a battery and a light before. Is this decent enough for you?

Designer: Jaren Goh

Orangin Citrus Squeezer by Jaren Goh

Orangin2

Orangin3

Orangin4

• flake says:

I must say that this is something simple and interesting. I really like the fact that it does not look like any conventional juicer, or am i wrong? If this ever goes into production, i am sure to get mine. Nice work.

• Jack Chen says:

nice work i like it

• This is good design. Congrats!

• mif991 says:

It looks good. I would only question how hard do you have to hold the container with the other hand as you try to crank the handle. I would rather have it motorized.

• Todd says:

Why would I want this which, again, is another kitchen product made from plastic when there are already things like Metrokane’s Mighty OJ and the Manual Orange Squeezer available at Amazon among other places. These unit will last longer, look much better, and I bet work better then this thing. No motor needed either. What condition will this be in two years? I’m still using my larger metal hand-press juicer after fifteen years.

• Todd says:

Why would I want this when there are much better designs already on the market? One by Metrokane and the larger manual metal juicer available at Amazon. Both are metal, look much better, will last longer, and your juice won’t touch plastic. I’ve had mine for over fifteen years. This is just more crap yearning to be landfill.

• Johan says:

How do I buy it??

• jockey says:

i think this is a pretty cool product. who would think that we can squeeze an orange like how the sharpener wrks!?
    If in production, i get one for my MIL – she can sQueeze up to 20 oranges in one go using the conventional method. this could be easier…
    Moreover i hate the juice squirting all over… This is Simple & Neat!
    ~ Pls update once it’s in the market!!

• jockey says:

i think this is a pretty cool product/ design. who would think that we can squeeze an orange like how the sharpener wrks !?
    If in production, i’ll get one for my MIL – she can sQueeze up to 20 oranges in one go using the conventional method. this could be easier!
    Moreover i hate the juice squirting all over… This is Simple & Neat ~
    ~ pls update once it’s selling!!

• Poita says:

Some people happen to see sexual interaction and the love that ideally goes it it and enhances sex to sublime levels to be the heart of human dignity not to mention the very motivator and act of creating life its self.
    If they happen to no like the fact that this glorious thing is constantly gutter’ized or trivialized with juvinile snikkering then that does not make them a prude. They would just prefer a mature approach to life. Is that so terrible?

• tantara says: