Ten Creative Garbage Bin Concepts And Designs

Is cleanliness really next to godliness? I dunno about you but I feel we have more messed up brains than trashy trashcans around the bend! Anyways, here’s a look at some really unusual and freaky concepts and designs that make the garbage bin a prized possession.

10) Crevasse Prep Sink by Anne Kitzmiller

A classy kitchen sink with an integrated garbage disposal is like HEAVEN! Sophisticated and uber-chic, this sink-disposal system was designed with the collaborative efforts of Kohler. The sink uses Active Touch technology to function; the rinse cycle is indicated by a constant blue glow and the synchronized garbage disposal cycle is indicated by a flashing blue glow.

9) Table of Trash by Marie-Louise Gustafsson

How about sweeping the trash off the table and straight into the bin?

8 ) BIN Concept by Faris Elmasu

An 18 liter trash can that incorporates a motorized sweeper into its system, convenient! The sweeper tucks into the front of the trash can when not in use, thereby charging as well. Looks neat functions well, what more can you expect out of a garbage bin!

7) Trash Bin by Denis Oh

Forget the hazards of a tapering mouth for a bin, these Bongsudae (Korean smoke alarm towers) inspired beauties deserve a place on the pedestal and not some dusty corner of a room.

6) Flexibin by Li Jianye

Not much on the design aspect but the Flexibin scores high on application. Invert a discarded grocery bag around it and the bin is ready to be used!

5) Minus by Cem Tutuncuoglu

I still have to figure out why I would need to freeze my garbage, but for Cem’s sake I’m willing to try.

4) Armstrong Bin by Sukwon Park & Sungwoo Park

Let’s kill the garbage even if its dead! Stomp it, and stomp it good.

3) Barcode Trashcan by Woo Seok Park

This one is a really amazing concept that allows you to be eco-conscious to the T. In case you don’t know which recycle bin your waste item goes to, just swipe its barcode across the scanner and the correct bin opens up. Cool cool style!

2) GreenHouse Effect by Orcadesign

From the collection of 10 items in it’s the list, the integrated dustbin concept is by far the best. A trapdoor design conceals the bin till you don’t require it. Moreover the clever idea of using discarded plastic bags to hold the trash is super!

1) Condom Ashtray by Jiang Qian

Clever, cheeky, whatever, this is the temptress of them all…..need I say more?

• The freezer garbage allows you to make sure it doesn’t stink up the kitchen (or wherever your garnage can is). So it’s pretty ingenious!

Not to mention if you have some particular items (left overs, etc) that the food thrown away doesnt get moldy until you take it out!

Pablo

• julia says:

I love the Armstrong one, I always have trouble with my flatmates not flattening there juice boxes.

• brujo says:

Won’t the condom ashtray stop the burning of the cigarette? There’s no air in there..

• Karianne Reissa says:

I like the Minus by Cem. Freeze trash – brilliant! How great not to have the food trash stinking up the kitchen. Especially here in the south where just the thought of tossing out even a banana peel will draw fruit flies.

• love the Flexibin! For outdoors, consider placing a recycled plastic bag inside a garden pot, then bring the bag in to empty.

• robb says:

such a brilliant design.
    wish they could get out of drawing board to production.

• Stunning work – beautiful collection Thanks for the inspiration!

• Adolf says:

Cool! Thanks a lot!

• M Dubai says:

The Armstrong Bin would make a mess dont you think!
    You’d never get the bits of garbage (once compressed) out of those grooves :-\
    ….And If you had a garbage bag in it, it wouldnt make a difference either cause the bag would rip open and you’d have the same result!!

But i like the idea (that’s basically taken from a trash compactor).

• Mark says:

Oh you missed out the best bin ever ‘Xylophone Bin’ a bin turned into an automatic playing xylophone see http://www.dominicwilcox.com/bin.html

• udalespill says:

pollution pdf level alone per

• James says:

I would like to volunteer that the flexibin is in fact rather high on the design aspect, at least in its conceptual implications. A product does not need to be physically substantial to be well designed. A well-designed product reaches beyond its own physical form to incorporate the environment in which it is used. I find that the thought put into it is rather interesting and compelling, as it enables what is normally a common waste product (plastic supermarket bags) to become a way of dealing with trash. In the words of Dieter Reims, "Good design is as little design as possible."

• James says:

I would like to volunteer that the flexibin is in fact rather high on the design aspect, at least in its conceptual implications. A product does not need to be physically substantial to be well designed. A well-designed product reaches beyond its own physical form to incorporate the environment in which it is used. I find that the thought put into it is rather interesting and compelling, as it enables what is normally a common waste product (plastic supermarket bags) to become a way of dealing with trash. In the words of Dieter Reims, “Good design is as little design as possible.”

• Thank you for sharing these ideas! I’ve been looking for a new garbage bin; any idea where I can purchase some of these?

• There are also several mundane electronic items that should be added to a college dorm shopping list to make
    a dorm feel more like home. So try to follow the tips aforementioned
    to get rid of the farmer’s tan. I picture a white light swirling around me, and see myself smiling and happy as I say to myself, “I am Happy, I am Healthy, I am Wealthy, I am Wise, I am Light, I am Love.

• All you have to do is transport the items from point A to point B.
    These companies have professional staff which carried your goods from one place to another.
    People love to relocate to this place, as there are ample of opportunities for a
    person in Virginia.

• People to facilitate their services, flexibility and immediate availability that offer these services because of the
    use every day. Have all the materials needed to pack
    ready and available to everyone at the beginning of the project.
    Your task is to create balance and find an eating style that feels nourishing to you.

• Essential is a good set of insulated waders as well as a hooded, waterproof
    coat to wear over your clothing and waders. At times,
    your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.
    If you are getting ready to go deep-sea fishing, there are a few things you
    might want to know about sea fishing bait.

• Angel says:

This wijll help increase blood circulation as well as relieve a ffew of the pain and pressure you experience.
    Oxyfres includes a 25 year past record in health business and shows no proof stopping soon. Vemma is often a
    network marketing company, and like many networking companies, they offer people the abilit to earn commissions by partnering and reselling many, and recruiting other
    re-sellers.

• A number of months in the past I received this small package
    from to “check out” their free 9 postage stamps.