These detailed product designs complete your home furniture to make it an inclusive interior design

Furniture and accessories – IKEA has made a fortune over selling us products and them accessorizing these designs! In fact, I’ve come to the point where I have more chair accents, pillow covers, or even tableware rather than my actual furniture count. Studio Fountain thinks of furniture as 90% complete. As for the remaining 10%, they have designed a series names the 10% furniture!

The series consists of four unique shapes. The first one is 1/8th of a sphere, made of a soft, foamy material that fits perfectly onto the edge of our pointy surfaces – be it a table, a cabinet, or a stray shelf. Second in line comes a twisted ring-shaped design that sits more comfortably on your doorknob. No more accidentally banging the doors and waking up the baby! Third in line is a soft wedge to stop those annoying rickety tables without measuring out the exact wedge size every time. And finally, we have a cube with cuts that allow the leg of your chair, table, stool to slip into it with ease and keep your flooring safe from any scratchy sounds as well as marks.

Almost whimsical in design, the 10% furniture is attention to detail at its finest. Small product designs make small tweaks to your regular furniture to make it 100% more user-friendly, we are in for it!

Designer: Soil with Studio Fountain