KISKA is an independent design studio. More than 260 designers, strategists, digital experts, engineers, and modelers work in their Austrian headquarters, as well as in Germany, the United States, and China. Working across industries and integrating creative fields, they design desirable products and brands. KISKA believes in designing for brands that dare. Apply now to be a part of this revolutionary environment!
An Automotive Brand Contest winner, the VITPILEN 701 AERO Concept is a collaboration between Husqvarna Motorcycles and KISKA, and builds on the unique design approach that runs through the VITPILEN series.
KISKA has a particular vision behind two-wheel designs. And they’re looking for a Senior Motorcycle Designer! Your mission? Live the vision and transfer it onto the bikes themselves. Also, inspiring, guiding and leading a young team of talented designers, which they believe is the key to success.
- Receive and process design briefings from the Director of Motorcycle Design. Write creative briefings.
- Oversee and guide project teams. Ensuring they stay on track.
- Inspire young designers to create out-of-the-box design ideas, that are both exciting and technically feasible.
- Identify production challenges and come up with an implementable process and technical solutions.
- Extensive professional motorcycle design experience.
- Exceptional sense for great design.
- Exemplary leadership skills to motivate young and highly creative designers.
- An open mind, flexibility, and a passion to drive projects forward.
How to Apply
It’s the law in Austria to state minimum annual salaries. In this case, it’s €55,000. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customized to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board