The Better Cup

We live in a world where there is constant abuse of resources and every step in the direction of making things more ‘green’ is welcome. The CUP.FEE is one such design that hopes to make an impact and keep the environment one cup away from choking. Made from Kraft paper, the portable coffee mix and cup is a clever design.

Designers: Jo Sae Bom and Jeong Lan

• Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s really informative.
    I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful
    if you continue this in future. Many people will be
    benefited from your writing. Cheers!

• kurnia says:

What’ss material? and how can it isn’t wet and hot?? Please reply….thanks a lot

• mukena says:

awesome design

• Alqab says:

hey this is some nice stuff where do i get one of these??

• could says:

Even placing little sign in top window of your shop will advertise the fact that
    you’ve got free Wi – Fi intended for your
    customers. This year the Silverado distinct heavy duty trucks receives a host
    of improvements to assist it match and in some instances, prevail over its
    competition.

The Internet connection is actually broadcast from wireless router out for your computer inside range of the wireless network zone.
    When you are attempting to connect towards the wireless router with all the “Wi-Fi don’t in range” error you are going to not
    even be in a position to enter a password. Netgear universal
    wifi range extender powerline edition I thought it best that I do some
    investigation and bring when camping a solution that I think would work the very best and solve the
    issues.

• Grace says:

Hello~
    We saw on the web your cup.fee design is very interested, do not know how to buy? I beg you reply, thank you!

• susan says: