Sleep Light

Insomnia is a disease affecting quite a large number of people; moreover sleep patterns are disturbed due to work pressures and life in general. The ‘Under The Sea’ light is an attempt to create a nurturing environment with ambient lighting that mimics calm waters. The thought process behind the design is the sense of security we feel when in our mother’s womb and it builds upon this concept. To add a dash of functionality, when you turn down the light, it switches to study or reading mode.

Designer: Kim Edo

• Hunter says:

I’d be concerned that it would make users think they’re drowning.

• hung says:

Very interested..can I get an quote for 500 unit. Thanks.

• Alphonso says:

Hi Kim,It is only design or I can release the order now?

• Edo kim says:

Only design

• LWTH says:

Hey Kim. If the lamp could really project all that star and wave patterns like you show us above, it would be amazingly beautiful. The only thing I would like to add is that I have insomnia and the best light for me to sleep is complete darkness. It’s just my preference though. However, I’m still interested in buying the product and use it to change moods of the room. It would work great!

• Edo kim says:

• These services are designed to make your moving experience
    a good one. One of the most important items to have for those
    who regularly maintain their grass is a lawnmower. Because you have to set up your new house at new location.

• Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up very fast! What host are you using?

Caan I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my wweb
    site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

• Botox, Face lifts, Breast Augmentation сan ɑll be
    considered vanity procedures. The Terminal Interruption օf the Reflux Source (TIRS) technique ǥoes beyond traditional venous ulcer treatments, аnd attempts tօ target
    the cause օf tɦe ulceration. Ҭhe most common аnd trusted technique іs the placement
    ߋf implant surgically.