Smart Kitchen TV is a concept design that merges LG Electronics’ smart TV and projector technology. It brings home the smart media technology that transforms a typical dead zone to a digital information and media hub.
- Smart Kitchen TV provides a large TV screen with a minimal installation area.
- It uses a small Pico projector module.
- Its functional controls work with a motion-sensing camera and voice recognition technology.
- The darker area beneath wall-hung kitchen cabinets is an ideal spot for projecting the screen.
- The projector can rotate by 180 degrees, allowing the ‘screen’ to appear on various surfaces.
Smart Kitchen TV is a 2013 Red Dot Award: Design Concept winner.
Designers: Kim Kyoung-Joung & Park Bo-Yeun