Split and Go

I’m in the market for a new car and am facing this very dilemma! I want something smaller and more efficient for zipping around the city than my slow, gas-guzzling SUV. But I can’t live without the extra space when I need it! If only I could have both…. The Split&Go concept was born of this very idea! It’s a conventional van that splits to turn into a two-seater small car for urban use. Perfect for everything from road trips to running errands!

Designer: Kenan Haliloglu

• stephen russell says:

Love this, Id drive one, other uses for:
    Mini bus
    Van
    Limosuine.
    Exec car sedan
    Taxi
    airport shuttle
    rental car shuttle
    Cargo
    Love this style & look
    Mass produce, with Nissan, Toy, BMW engines.

• The Swans new party says:

How about turning this into a motor camper.

I see lots of Germans with Smart Cars on trailers behind them to get into narrow villages on holiday to get to harbourfront tavernas.

As a victim of welfare reform in a UK facing possible revolution meltdown as 13 million are now within the poor, after a lifetime in work despite what all the media say. I might have to close down my house and live differently.

Being disabled I need a mobility scooter.

So if there was a section to put up the mobility scooter at the back. I see there is a luggage area behind the front seats.

I have come across a mobility scooter that would do nicely as means of pulling around trailers at events, shows, exhibitions. Its called the Titan.

There is a lot more potential in your excellent vehicle, of a wider set of uses and customer base.

Certainly this could be a bus for transfer of the disabled between flights. Lufthansa were excellent and efficient in this.

And a multi-use taxi service or chauffeur service for VIP lounges.

Best of luck

• Ray Smallwood says:

Way to GO! I like it!

• mif991 says:

Nice job and nice renderings. Although it seems very costly to come up with a locking mechanism. Love the styling.

• Deniece says:

I love this concept. When will you have this available for purchase in the American southwest ?

• Sarreq Teryx says:

not new. saw this concept on Beyond2000in the late 80’s.
    BEHOLD…. The Chrysler Voyager III concept:

• car games 99 says:

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve certainly picked up
    anything neww from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues ueing this website, as I
    experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could gett it to load correctly.
    I had been wondering if your web hodt is OK? Not that I am complaining, but
    slow loading instances times will very frequently affect youyr pplacement in google and can damage your high quality score if advertising
    annd marketing witth Adwords. Anyway I’m adding
    thi RSS tto my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

• I don’t even know how I finished up here, but I believed this publish was once good.
    I don’t understand who you might be but certainly you’re
    going to a well-known blogger for those who
    are not already. Cheers!

• Awesome things here. I’m very happy to look your
    article. Thank you a lot and I am looking forward to touch you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?