Optical Heartbeat For Better Diagnosis

The Optical Stethoscope is a nifty piece of technology that acts as assistive device for doctors. Through graphic representation on its knob, it shows doctors the heartbeat, or stomach fluid sounds in waveforms. Basic info like heart rate and pulse is displayed for faster comprehension. The basic idea behind the concept is to aid doctors in making faster and accurate diagnosis.

Medical students who are not yet familiar with the sound of internal organs, will find it easy to use this device, especially in an emergency situation.

Designers: Seobin Oh & JoonHee Kim

• sachidanandam says:

Nice idea, It is available in the market or where we can get it, please send me more details

• Albert W. Lindenberg says:

Would really like to know if it’s alavilable for purchase. Please send more details.

• J says:

If it is available I would love more details

• Ida says:

The “heart sounds” displayed on the picture are an electrocardiogram, not a phonocardiogram. So does the product record an ECG instead, does it show a generic false ECG recording to point out when a heart beats, or does it display a real phonocardiogram (not shown in the picture because laypeople would not associate those waves with a heartbeat)?

• Very cool in noise for ems

• Katie says:

Can I buy this !???!?!??

• Daniel says:

Can’t say how much more useful this would be to me and another hard of hearing nurse i work with. Designed for convenience of the masses and accidentally improved access technology!

• Pamela west says:

How much?

• fantastic publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this.

You must proceed your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

• If you would like to obtain a great deal from
    this article then you have to apply these techniques to your won website.

• Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff previous to and you
    are just too wonderful. I really like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what
    you’re stating and the best way wherein you assert it.

You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible.

I cant wait to read much more from you. That is really a terrific site.

• If you desire to get much from this article then you have to apply such techniques to
    your won website.

• Remove Wat says:

Thank you for another magnificent post. The place else could anybody get
    that kind of information in such an ideal manner of writing?
    I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the search
    for such information.

• What i don’t realize is actually how you are no
    longer actually a lot more well-appreciated
    than you might be right now. You’re very intelligent.
    You know therefore considerably in relation to this topic, made me in my view consider it from so many varied angles.
    Its like men and women are not involved unless it is something to
    accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent.
    At all times maintain it up!

• Wow, that’s what I was exploring for, what a material!

existing here at this website, thanks admin of this site.

• Seobin Oh says:

Hello! I’m a person who design this concept.
    Thanks for your praise and critics!
    If you have questions or need more informations, please visit my website, and contact me!

• Flo says:

Interested in one of your stethoscope

• Heather Dominice says:

Interested in where to get one of your stethoscopes! Thanks,Heather