Painless Vaccinations

I would do anything to not make my baby go through painful vaccinations, but the hard truth is that they simply must. Keeping this in mind we have the VACC-STAMP, which offers a safe and painless way to give vaccine shots. It leaves them with a heart-shaped stamp on their skin rather than a face full of tears!

• When the buttons on the sides of VACC-STAMP are pressed, a micro needle is injected.
  • It is so small that it causes no pain. At the same time, an anti-inflammatory and disinfectant mixture is ‘stamped’ on the skin to prevent secondary infection.
  • The stamp takes the shape of a cute heart icon, which stimulates the parent’s sensibility.

Designers: Han Dhojin, Han Chanhee, Kwon Yoonjoo & Yoon Sejin

• kyuho song says:

very good!! lovely design!

• ch.suresh says:

If the micro needle brake inside the hand of the baby body how??????

• -anonymous- says:

Why not use the technology used on nicotine patch and replicate this as anti-HepaB patch (or of same sort). That way it is really painless…

• Joe Perossa says:

Hello Management
    I belong to a multi national company as medical representative with plenty of marketing and selling experience in australia.
    Can I have some info direct to me on having a exclusive distributorship for your product.
    It is a revolutionary product and I await your cordial reponse at lavishdesign@iinet.net.au
    Regards
    Joe Perossa

• Dr David Foo says:

I am a paediatrcian from Malaysia. I shared the same concern as most of the parents whom saw me for their children vaccination. I was introduced to a painless injection technology earlier but it seemed that the project did not fall through. My question is as most of the vaccines require IM or Subcutaneous route instead of intradermal, how is this technology ensure the effectiveness of the vaccines ? Thanks

• Dr David Foo says:

I am a paediatrcian from Malaysia. I shared the same concern as most of the parents whom saw me for their children vaccination. I was introduced to a painless injection technology earlier but it seemed that the project did not fall through. My question is as most off the vaccines require IM or Subcutaneous route instead of intradermal, how is this technology ensure the effectiveness of the vaccines ? Thanks

• Trevor says:

Do not give babies vaccinations. It destroys their immune systems.