Easy Sketchbook

The Easy Sketch is a transparent drawing pad, which allows you to trace and sketch views during your outdoor trip. You don’t need to be the best of artists but just have the knack of thinking imaginatively. The pad is capable of combining different views into one painting, and incorporates color and brushworks. A good and engaging alternative to the digicam!

Designer: Yun-Fan Chang

• Deepika says:

How can I purchase the “Easy Sketchbook” by Yun-Fan Chang?

• kaustab Roy says:

How to get that product in kolkata.

• IDstudent says:

uhhhh tracing (aka cheating)???

and i can’t imagine it would be easy to hold it in one place for very long. it would be difficult to match up your sketch to the background again.

• jason says:

where can I get it?

• jason says:

already been produced? or not

• electricaldesigner says:

I can do the same with my I Pad : I take a picture, and draw on a layer !!!!!

• cybrpnk says:

This is a great idea…maybe in the same family of products you can scale down the size and apply it to a digital camera as well…

Devices in that same family obviously can share data like pictures…

Cool idea…won’t mind buying one

• Al says:

Wouldn’t it be easier to snap a shot and trace on the table?

Wrong ergonomics, imagine u have to hold that position with one hand and draw with the other. Obviously you are not someone who sketch a lot. ^^

I feel my shoulders tensed up when i imagine myself using it.

I think tracing is not wrong nor it meant cheating, mastering how lines forms perspective takes practices and tracing is just one of the way. We have to start somewhere, don’t we?

Cheers!
    Al

• Jess says:

This would be so useful! There are so many moments I wish I could capture in ridiculous low-light conditions that my camera can’t achieve on roadtrips. While you could just use an iPad or camera, this is probably more functional to achieve one’s own perspective. It’s more of a drawing reference tool, and I’d love one!

• Etsuko says:

What i don’t realize is actually how you are not really much more well-liked than you might be right now.
    You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly relating to this subject, made me personally
    consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated unless it is
    one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. Always