Ducati + Audi = Ducaudi

Ever since last year’s acquisition of Ducati Motors by German auto giant Audi, people have been speculating as to what exactly might spawn from this moto(r) merger. French designer Thibault Devauze, in collaboration with his brother Marc Devauze and modeler Clement Couvreur, have conjured up the Audi Motorrad. A clear shot at rival BMW’s Motorrad motorcycle group. This forward thinking design is packed with a Ducati-derived 850cc, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic 2-cylinder engine coupled with a double clutch gearbox. The body uses Audi’s Ultra lightweighting technology, with a combination of carbon fiber and light alloys.

Designer: Thibault Devauze

• Hunter says:

When I look at the BMW bikes that they cite as the competition, I get excited. My heart rate picks up thinking of what the ride will be like. I want to be out on the road immediately. Same with most of the past Ducati bikes.

This new one…I would appreciate it in a museum of concept vehicle art, but I have no desire to sit on it….

I’m sorry, but I do not like this bike. I can’t put my finger on it. The best I can do to explain it….it is what I imagine an uncomfortable sexual advance from a large prison inmate would be like.

• Futuristik….
    future motoclyle

• John says:

This is my favorite motorbike concept yet.

• igor chak says:

FYI to the designer..when you cley bikes you have wheels whith tires on them…just having rims makes no scence

• Sreenath says:

future will be like this…n its just a prototype

• RYU says:

there is not exhaust….

• will mac says:

v nice, lovely work

• Lorenzo berkley says:

Ohhh and wow were my only reactions love this design

• Bijutoha says:

Mind-blowing Design. Abjectly It is still on Design or published ? Simple but attractive.

• asd says:

Rear view mirros? clutch? shifter? brakes? foot pegs? exhaust? frame sliders? FRONT WINDOW??

• Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot approximately
    this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with some p.
    c. to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, that is magnificent blog.
    A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

• stretch says:

Want One

• Ernest Buckler says:

I want to be standing next to this machine taking a video the first time a rider uses the front brake. Sure is going to mess up a lot of pretty-pretty carbon fiber bodywork. Duh. The designer has clearly never maintained a real motorcycle.

• Andy says:

I want ALL of them. want want want! But I’d settle for just one 🙂

• Hiya very cool web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderfl ..
    I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to find so many useful information here within the submit,
    wee want work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

• dealer says:

Car dealers are plenty in number and all you need to do is find out the best car dealers in your city who will be able to help you in buying the best cars.

The Audi A3 is the larger brother of the A1 and is based on the architecture of the latest VW Golf.

Even after importation to the US ceased during the 1970s, the Beetle
    was produced for another generation and sold in Mexico.

• What VW can hope to gain You’re going to be reading a lot of VW wanting to enable Audi to better compete with BMW by adding Ducati to its stable.