Modern Mini Washer

Designed for compact spaces, Washa|part is a small (and way cute) wall-mounted washing machine that enables users to do their personal laundry at home even though they might not have room for standard units. The concept relies primarily on steam to release particles from clothing, and even sprays detergent onto items in the form of a fine mist to better suit the steam operation. The beltless, gearless design is also super quiet- great for small apartments where larger washer/dryers can be deafening.

Designers: Buse Üstün & Fulya Pekserbes

• Etsi says:

what is the total weight of this device? how to attached it to the wall?

• Carlos says:

Nice concept and design. But how is it about rotation and its movement? Isn’t it going to rip it off the wall soon?

• Buse says:

The weight of the portable drum is about 3 kgs and total weight of the device is approximately 7-8. It is mounted on water system, screwed from the white part to the wall and the pink part is inserted next.

• Buse says:

Thanks for your liking. It performs steam washing and drying so continual high rotation is not needed. It only rotates once in a while to prevent wrinkles. Since it is a concept project for 2020s, wall-mounting will not be a problem as B/S/H engineers and we(designers) think.

• Iyer says:

This is a great product.

• Damjan says:

GREAT IDEA AND COOL DESIGN

• Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask.

Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog
    article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of
    the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot
    me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific
    blog by the way!

• Stephanie says:

This is GENIUS! ! I have no washer and dryer hookups in my apartment and have to wash clothes by hand it’s miserable. If u can actually make one of these too sell PLEASE let me know. I would buy this in an instant!